$50 CAD iTunes card : 200 $hells @fzappa
$20 USD gift card : 200 $hells @nmcp1
1 Year PSPLus ($50USD): 411 $hells @JLBowler
$25 USD gift card : 301 $hells @JLBowler
Targus Battery backup : 35 $hells @nmcp1
G27 wheel : 213 $hells @msgt-sd
SNAIL decal : 86 $hells @JamCar0ne
Hauppage PVR : 129 $hells @msgt-sd

Up for auction is a Logitech G27 that I only used for about a year. I'd like to put in on the SNAIL Marketplace because I want it to go to someone that will use it. I just want more close racing with my fellow Snails. The pictures below are of the actual set that you are bidding on:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

This auction has no minimum bid and no reserve price!

Proper Bidding Etiquette
If you want to place the first bid, please reply to this post and clearly state how many $hells you are bidding.
If you want to outbid someone else, please reply to the post that you are outbidding and clearly state how many $hells you are bidding. 👍

IMPORTANT: Do not bid more $hells than the number of $hells you currently own.

How To Win
Once someone's bid lasts for 24 hours without being outbid by somebody else, the auction will close and the highest bidder will be declared the winner!

Terms and Conditions
Shipping within the continental US will be covered by @zer05ive. International shipping, if desired, would need to be covered by the winning bidder.

Bids will only be accepted here in the SNAIL Marketplace. Any bids posted in other threads are not valid.

HAPPY BIDDING AND GOOD LUCK!! :dopey:

Last edited:
Up for auction is a Logitech G27 that I only used for about a year. I'd like to put in on the SNAIL Marketplace because I want it to go to someone that will use it. I just want more close racing with my fellow Snails. The pictures below are of the actual set that you are bidding on:

image-jpeg.514586

image-jpeg.514583

image-jpeg.514582

image-jpeg.514585

Proper Bidding Etiquette
If you want to place the first bid, please reply to this post and clearly state how many $hells you are bidding.
If you want to outbid someone else, please reply to the post that you are outbidding and clearly state how many $hells you are bidding. 👍

How To Win
Once someone's bid lasts for 24 hours without being outbid by somebody else, the auction will close and the highest bidder will be declared the winner!

Terms and Conditions
Shipping within the continental US will be covered by @zer05ive. International shipping, if desired, would need to be covered by the winning bidder.

Bids will only be accepted here in the SNAIL Marketplace. Any bids posted in other threads are not valid.

your images didn't work

And I bid 20 shells for ZII G27 racing wheel

Congrats to @TomMang_68 for the winning bid on the G27!!!:cheers:

Up for auction is a Turtle beach p11 headset. The clip on the back of the volume module is broke off from use but otherwise everything is fully functional. I still used this up until last week when I realized my ps4 headset works with the PS3. The pictures below are of the actual set that you are bidding on:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Proper Bidding Etiquette

How To Win

Terms and Conditions
Shipping within the continental US will be covered by @Zii1993. International shipping, if desired, would need to be covered by the winning bidder.

Up for auction is a Turtle beach p11 headset. The clip on the back of the volume module is broke off from use but otherwise everything is fully functional. I still used this up until last week when I realized my ps4 headset works with the PS3. The pictures below are of the actual set that you are bidding on:

Proper Bidding Etiquette

How To Win

Terms and Conditions
Shipping within the continental US will be covered by @Zii1993. International shipping, if desired, would need to be covered by the winning bidder.

where do we check our Shell balance?

I don't think they have an exp date. As mine from 3 years ago are under full89metal.

So what no one need a mic?

Proper Bidding Etiquette

How To Win

Terms and Conditions

I bid 10 $hells for @Zii1993 's headset.

Back