SNAIL Marketplace

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 837 comments
JL you have all this stuff....you're just bidding it up.....:lol:

Wait for mine...pix being retaken. And JL does not have them 👍

I don't have a decal yet. I am in the process of remaking my rig so I will be needing a SNAIL decal for it once it's finished. Right now it's a mix of ply wood, 2x4s, and cardboard. Yes, cardboard. I use it in early stages of rig building to get the shape of the side panels the way I want them. It's easy to cut and can be used as a template once I go to the final product.

Apology tendered

Not necessary. I don't know if it would be better for me to bid now or wait until more people have them and the price might be lower. The problem with that is that the longer I wait, the more $hells people will have earned. The possible problem with bidding and getting it now would be that there is a very good chance I would lose the thing before I got the new rig finished.

Up for auction is a Hauppauge PVR. The site has all the information you'll need about the PVR. It's used but in great shape. I have all the cables and even a remote control for it. This will be great for streaming, Twitch, ect.

hdpvr_top.jpg

This auction has no minimum bid and no reserve price!

Proper Bidding Etiquette
If you want to place the first bid, please reply to this post and clearly state how many $hells you are bidding and what you are bidding on. :)

If you want to outbid someone else, please reply to the post that you are outbidding and clearly state how many $hells you are bidding and what you are bidding on. 👍

IMPORTANT: Do not bid more $hells than the number of $hells you currently own[/URL].
How To Win
Once someone's bid lasts for 24 hours without being outbid by somebody else, the auction will close and the highest bidder will be declared the winner!

This item will be only shipped to North American residents, sorry:(

Bids will only be accepted in the Snail Marketplace .

HAPPY BIDDING AND GOOD LUCK!! :dopey:

Got the HD PVR yesterday. Thanks @fzappa!

Up for auction is a Logitech G27 that is almost brand new. It works perfectly and I have the original box and everything. The pictures below are of the actual set that you are bidding on:

mtnjxYs.jpg

ZyoXtSl.jpg

H0QfVwv.jpg

s9xtMM6.jpg

This auction has no minimum bid and no reserve price!
Proper Bidding Etiquette
If you want to place the first bid, please reply to this post and clearly state how many $hells you are bidding.
If you want to outbid someone else, please reply to the post that you are outbidding and clearly state how many $hells you are bidding. 👍
IMPORTANT: Do not bid more $hells than the number of $hells you currently own.
How To Win
Once someone's bid lasts for 24 hours without being outbid by somebody else, the auction will close and the highest bidder will be declared the winner!
This item will only be shipped to North American residents. Due to the high cost of international shipping (from here in Mexico), the shipping costs will be split between myself and @zer05ive. However, the winning bidder is welcome to help out a little bit too. :)
Bids will only be accepted here in the SNAIL Marketplace. Any bids posted in other threads are not valid.

HAPPY BIDDING AND GOOD LUCK!! :dopey:

I bid 15 shells for the wheel.

oops, I messed up and didn't follow instructions...lets try this again...

Last edited:
Back