SNAIL Marketplace

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 837 comments
77-bt-183_putty_applied_to_forward_polar_plate.jpg

There seemed to be only 3 of us interested(post nmcp) I decided to go the nuclear option as you and jamcar (fzappa not included by way of MIA) were the only competitors with enough clout.And I knew you wanted it,(I have been watching your shell count) ,and there was only one way you were going to lose it,,,,by forgetting keep up with the posts.I didn't want you to lose it that way!:cheers::):):):):):)

There seemed to be only 3 of us interested(post nmcp) I decided to go the nuclear option as you and jamcar (fzappa not included by way of MIA) were the only competitors with enough clout.And I knew you wanted it,(I have been watching your shell count) ,and there was only one way you were going to lose it,,,,by forgetting keep up with the posts.I didn't want you to lose it that way!:cheers::):):):):):)

You might have been able to play it that way and get it for a lot less.:cheers:

BOOM!! And just like that we have a new Marketplace record! Congrats! :cheers:

Please send me your shipping address along with which prize option you want 👍

Which record did we break or make? The shortest auction on the thread?

It won't take too long to build my balance back up as long as I remember to actually collect the $hells for the things I do.

Up for auction is a One Year membership to PlayStation Plus!!

This auction has no minimum bid and no reserve price!

Proper Bidding Etiquette
If you want to place the first bid, please reply to this post and clearly state how many $hells you are bidding and what you are bidding on.

If you want to outbid someone else, please reply to the post that you are outbidding and clearly state how many $hells you are bidding and what you are bidding on.

IMPORTANT: Do not bid more $hells than the number of $hells you currently own.

How To Win
Once someone's bid lasts for 24 hours without being outbid by somebody else, the auction will close and the highest bidder will be declared the winner!

GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY BIDDING!! :dopey:

Up for auction is a One Year membership to Playstation Plus!!

This auction has no minimum bid and no reserve price!

Proper Bidding Etiquette
If you want to place the first bid, please reply to this post and clearly state how many $hells you are bidding and what you are bidding on.

If you want to outbid someone else, please reply to the post that you are outbidding and clearly state how many $hells you are bidding and what you are bidding on.

IMPORTANT: Do not bid more $hells than the number of $hells you currently own.

How To Win
Once someone's bid lasts for 24 hours without being outbid by somebody else, the auction will close and the highest bidder will be declared the winner!

GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY BIDDING!! :dopey:
I bid 5 $hells for the One Year membership to Playstation Plus!!

Latest Posts

Back