SNAIL Marketplace

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 836 comments
Do you spend so much time browsing SNAIL threads that your phone is constantly running out of battery life? Do you ever find yourself looking for a power outlet so charge your dead phone? If so, please keep reading! Up for auction is a brand new and sealed Targus smartphone backup battery. It also comes with a special USB dongle (not shown) that will connect to virtually any USB mobile device (Standard USB, Mini USB, and Micro USB):

71Uc2ZxhMYL._SX522_.jpg

This auction has no minimum bid and no reserve price!

Proper Bidding Etiquette
If you want to place the first bid, please reply to this post and clearly state how many $hells you are bidding.
If you want to outbid someone else, please reply to the post that you are outbidding and clearly state how many $hells you are bidding. 👍
IMPORTANT: Do not bid more $hells than the number of $hells you currently own.

How To Win
Once someone's bid lasts for 24 hours without being outbid by somebody else, the auction will close and the highest bidder will be declared the winner!

Terms and Conditions
This item will be shipped for free to any USA address. International bidders are welcome to bid if they are willing to help pay for the additional cost of international shipping.
Bids will only be accepted here in the SNAIL Marketplace. Any bids posted in other threads are not valid.

HAPPY BIDDING AND GOOD LUCK!! :dopey:

I bid 15 $hells for the Targus battery backup.

Hey everyone! I want to do something to show my appreciation for all of the work that goes on behind the scenes, so I'm putting up a $25 Amazon gift card for auction. Since you can buy pretty much anything on on Amazon, this is basically like $25 cash! Merry Christmas SNAIL!

39-518104-ProductImage.image.ashx

Proper Bidding Etiquette
If you want to place the first bid, please reply to this post and clearly state how many $hells you are bidding.
If you want to outbid someone else, please reply to the post that you are outbidding and clearly state how many $hells you are bidding. 👍

How To Win
Once someone's bid lasts for 24 hours without being outbid by somebody else, the auction will close and the highest bidder will be declared the winner!

Terms and Conditions
This item is open to members worldwide since nothing has to be shipped (the gift card number will be PM'd to the winner).

Bids will only be accepted here in the SNAIL Marketplace. Any bids posted in other threads are not valid.

Hey everyone! I want to do something to show my appreciation for all of the work that goes on behind the scenes, so I'm putting up a $25 Amazon gift card for auction. Since you can buy pretty much anything on on Amazon, this is basically like $25 cash! Merry Christmas SNAIL!

39-518104-ProductImage.image.ashx

Proper Bidding Etiquette

How To Win

Terms and Conditions
This item is open to members worldwide since nothing has to be shipped (the gift card number will be PM'd to the winner).

I'll start by bidding the incredible amount of 1 $hell for @TomMang_68 gift card.

:)

Back