SNAIL - Michelin Pilot American V8 Supercars Challenge "PS5 Users ONLY", Monthly Series on Fridays, 9pm est - Join Us!!Open 

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 36 comments
I couldnt find the V8 Supercars Gen3 decals either and used a few placeholders similar to the ones listed.

Question, how come we aren't using number panels similar to MPC series? Is it possible we can create our own panels or will that fuss with the uniformity?

I couldnt find the V8 Supercars Gen3 decals either and used a few placeholders similar to the ones listed.

Question, how come we aren't using number panels similar to MPC series? Is it possible we can create our own panels or will that fuss with the uniformity?
I will be making the edit in the 1st post, but use these decals in place of the Gen 3 decals. Either color variation will work, just make sure the "S" is orange.
18e9ef756ef41-screenshotUrl~2.jpg
18e9ef76a0245-screenshotUrl~2.jpg

As for the numberplate, V8 Supercars runs the numbering up in the windows which does not impede on the livery design, so we're running with that...and yes, for the purpose of uniformity, everyone should run the numbers in the same location and same color (even class coloring). The number color is a pre-selected tile in a yellowish green color...stands out, even from the green, PRO class coloring.

Last edited:
View attachment 1342520View attachment 1342521View attachment 1342522View attachment 1342523
I present to you my self funded racing team.

As I was in the PRO class in the last series, I based my livery off that.

Two small details. Even in the app, I couldn’t find the exact gen 3 supercars decal. Could someone share it on their profile please ? And with the Challenger, the only plate design available is the north american squareish instead of the European rectangle.
Hey sir,
Only requested changes that I see, is tonuse these V8 Supercar decals, and change all driver numbers to the yellow/green-ish color shown in the example pic below. Otherwise, youre all set.
18e9ef76a0245-screenshotUrl~2.jpg
18e9ef756ef41-screenshotUrl~2.jpg
18e82741e2879-screenshotUrl.jpg

PSN ID: cesarr64
GTPlanet ID: cesarr64
Car Number: 64
Car Choice: (not required at sign ups)
PS5 Platform: No

As having PS4 please advice what testing is needed to be able to participate as a reserve. Thanks,

Back