SNAIL-Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge (using new 992 GT3), "PS5 Users Preferred", Monthly Series on Fridays, 9pm est - Join Us!!Open 

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 702 comments
Just wanted to hop on here and apologize to the grid. I don't know what was going on with my performance last night. I'd been running 2:08.5xx for almost all of my practice sessions throughout the month and couldn't best 2:09.1 in qual or race which was very frustrating and discouraging which festered in to the terrible performance. I apologize again to everyone on the grid.

Also confirming for the next race at Road Atlanta

Just wanted to hop on here and apologize to the grid. I don't know what was going on with my performance last night. I'd been running 2:08.5xx for almost all of my practice sessions throughout the month and couldn't best 2:09.1 in qual or race which was very frustrating and discouraging which festered in to the terrible performance. I apologize again to everyone on the grid.

No sweat. It happens to all of us.

Road Atlanta is gonna be hectic. That track is much more physical than St Croix. Should be fun.

Photos from last night. I grew to appreciate that variant of St-Croix...but that is the only one I like :lol:

@SomnusMor I ran high 2:09 to low 2:10 with some good laps in the high 2:08. No worries, its all about consistency. Last in the first race but in the reverse race I managed to finish 5th with a 494 HP tune.

First race
2024-04-12 Race 12 Porsche GT3 Cup.jpg

2024-04-12 Race 12 Porsche GT3 Cup (2).jpg

2024-04-12 Race 12 Porsche GT3 Cup (3).jpg

Reverse race
2024-04-12 Race 13 Porsche GT3 Cup.jpg

2024-04-12 Race 13 Porsche GT3 Cup (2).jpg

2024-04-12 Race 13 Porsche GT3 Cup (3).jpg

Pretty pleased how that shot came out. I changed some settings, panning mode 3 and boy it's a game changer.

I'm really looking forward to Road Atlanta, wonderful track for the series finale. Huber racing FTW ;)

Last edited:

The first event at Daytona went pretty poorly for me, but Laguna was even worse. Race 2 I started in first, went off track on Lap 1, and finished 15th. My other 3 events have been pretty incredible. This series is on a whole other level when it comes to tight racing and competitiveness. Welcome to the series and good luck at Road Atlanta!

I was finally able to get some practice in at Road Atlanta last night….gonna need some serious practice for this one, but pretty happy with my first outing.
Was able to hit a 1:18.6 running with @Phlano099 and @Yugofan (Thanks for the practice guys). I’m not sure if that’s a decent time or not….whats everyone else seeing for lap times?

I was finally able to get some practice in at Road Atlanta last night….gonna need some serious practice for this one, but pretty happy with my first outing.
Was able to hit a 1:18.6 running with @Phlano099 and @Yugofan (Thanks for the practice guys). I’m not sure if that’s a decent time or not….whats everyone else seeing for lap times?

You will be fine, your pace is already good, my money is on you or Nova for this race.

Latest Posts

Back