Clear
18 degree C
Optimal

Race Night Format and Timeline:
50 minute practice session
10 min Qualifying Session
Race 1 (grid set off qualifying)
Reverse grid procedure
Race 2 (grid reversed based on Race 1 results)

Timeline:
9pm-9:50pm est: Room opens for practice
9:50pm est: Race 1 Qualifying (10 min)
10:00pm est: 30 min Race 1 (Laps to equal)
5-10 min break
10:10pm est:
-All drivers are asked to select "Skip Practice" session when prompted
--Begin Reverse Grid procedure outlined below in the Spoiler tab.
10:20pm est: 30 min Race 2 (Laps to equal)
10:50-11pm est: Post Race

Standard Snail and gtplanet OLR Rules apply.

Start Details and Procedure:
-Rolling Start 2 wide formation
-Lap 1 will be a tire warm up and formation

Process:
-when lights go out, lead driver will start our warm up Lap.
-Drivers may warm up their tires, but must avoid contact and incident.
-on the exit of the final corner, all drivers are expected to group in a tight 2x2 formation.
-lead driver will start the race at the start/finish line.

The following points will be awarded for each race:
1st= 16pts
2nd= 15pts, etc

1 point for fast lap in each race
1 bonus point for perfect night

Max Points for perfect night:
16 x 2 = 32pts (Race 1 and 2)
1 x 2 = 2 Points for fastest laps each race.
1 bonus point if all the above is achieved
35 Points total available.

Party Chat
-A party chat will be open for all sessions except Qualifying and in Race sessions.

Reverse Gridding Setup Procedure
*1- Once the room resets, a vote to skip to qualifying will be initiated. Please vote"yes" immediately.
*2- When the room sets to qualifying, the Room Host will will instruct drivers over the party chat in reversed order based on Race 1 results.
*3- Each driver when called, should exit the pits and park single file at turn 1.
4- A STEADY/SAFE parade lap will begin. *Please leave a safe amount of distance from other drivers, and keep the car ontrack at all costs
*5- Once past the start/finish line, the lead driver is to "STOP" again at turn 1 with everyone stopping in position.
*6- The Host will verify the grid order and initiate a "skip session" vote to force the 2nd race to start. Please vote "YES" immediately.
[For this to work, everyone will need to be attentive and cooperative. This format will allow us to start the race in reverse grid from a rolling start and should take no longer than 5 minutes to organanize if everyone cooperates and does it correctly.]
*7- Once the room resets, we proceed to our normal formation Lap and start race procedure.
Anyone who runs off track during the parade lap forfeits their proper position and will start a the back of the field.

Anyone who initiates contact during the parade lap with another driver(s), will be disqualified from that race
PLEASE LEAVE PLENTY OF ROOM SO THIS NEVER HAPPENS

In the event the above does occur, a vote to restart the qualifying session will be initiated, and we will repeat the gridding process to allow the affected drivers their rightful starting position. The disqualified driver(s) will be asked to stay off track for the re-gridding and the race. Failure to adhere to this rule will result in a "kick" vote for that race

If interested in participating in this Special Event, please post in the thread below.

(For those you do not have the title,
Assetto Corsa is listed for $7.99 for Ultimate Edition that includes all add on and DLC packs. A great value if for nothing else but to try it and enjoy the driving experience it offers.)

Looking to get at least 10 drivers to make this a go.

Last edited:
See first post above, and post if you're interested.

@llNovall / II-NOVA-II
@Bologna_Duc / Bologna_Duc
@stelephant / stelephant
@Rob Brown / no1needs2perish
@IceWarden / Ice_Warden
@Fudman420 / Fudman420
@Moby45 / Moby45
@GTR4MROD / GTR4MROD
@MrDonovan / MrDonovan
@Noob01_lmdead / rauljimenez76
@Harry Rowley / Harry_Rowley_10
@Stryker13 / DrSpyderPig
@Rotary_Pilot /Rotary_pilot13
@socalnatv / Sand_68
@JDMKING13 / jdmking13
@fruitloop31 / fruitloop31
@MikeGrove
@Yugofan / Yugofan
@Beeg Brady / Brady_Imawesome
@Roman_GT23 / Roman_GT23
@aedenmaddok / aedonmaddok
@Deal24 / fullerbunch
@LSGtheSkyChef
@Trickybrewer

Last edited:
If this was GTSport then I would be in. But can’t buy a new game for one night :)
At $7.99 for the Ultimate Edition, I'd encourage you to buy it to drive it for more than just the one night. It's a very good physics feel and there are times I jump on just to run laps....very gratifying. You feel so much in the wheel and car. Consider it.

Ok I just read the fine print. So is this on Assetto Corsa (PC only I think) or Assetto Corsa Competitionze (PC and PS5 platform)? I don't believe they are cross platform so it will make a big difference. I only have both versions on PC.

Ok I just read the fine print. So is this on Assetto Corsa (PC only I think) or Assetto Corsa Competitionze (PC and PS5 platform)? I don't believe they are cross platform so it will make a big difference. I only have both versions on PC.
It's the original Assetto Corsa on the ps4 console version. Ps store has the Ultimate Edition with every DLC add included for $7.99.

Please sir lol I never drove AC in a real competitive nature! I’m loving the FF!
You feel so much more in the wheel. I've always been a fan of this title...justbwish the graphics and online were up to par with GTSport. Still a great title.

I'm going to pass on this one. I know it's 8 bucks but I see no justification if I'm only going to play it on my PS5 once with other leagues and let's not forget GT7 on the horizon

Alright fellas,
Interest in this seems to be very light which is very unfortunate...was hoping to breathe a little life back into Assetto Corsa and be able to dust it off. However, in the effort to still have a mid holiday week event, I posted in our BMW M3 DTM Event thread to gage interest, and it has shown strong so far. The first one went great running 2 seperate races, one early and one late to accommodate different time zones. Have a look at this link and see what you think. Hoping you guys will still join us.
2021 BMW M3 DTM
Holiday Event

Back