Snappy handeling on exits

• Thread starter Rikaro
  • 7 comments
Hi guys. I've been on this forum for many years but I don't post that much. I recently bought gt6 and I am finding a lot of cars are really snappy and doesn't exit the corner smoothly. I'm using a g25 and all of my cars are on sports hard now. I don't have that issue when I play rfactor/iracing etc. Any insight would be great. I suspect the force feedback is too strong?

Hi guys. I've been on this forum for many years but I don't post that much. I recently bought gt6 and I am finding a lot of cars are really snappy and doesn't exit the corner smoothly. I'm using a g25 and all of my cars are on sports hard now. I don't have that issue when I play rfactor/iracing etc. Any insight would be great. I suspect the force feedback is too strong?

I recommend making sure that your wheel settings in the options menu are set to simulation, power steering off, and with the force feedback to your liking. I noticed snappiness as well but got used to it after playing for a few hours. You have to be very careful when correcting to only steer enough to keep the car from spinning, rather than to bring the front end back. The front tires like to grab very suddenly and rapidly swing the car the other way creating a whole mess of instability that usually results in several seconds or positions lost.

I'm playing on a dualshock 3 controller and i am a big nurb track fan and there is a big 90degree angle turn,when u go through it back end wants to whip around,it didn't do that in GT5,it could be that game is early and cars haven't been properly tuned yet,game physics def different in GT6

Easy on the throttle after the apex! Try reducing LSD Acceleration to reduce sensitivity while accelerating out of corners.

Raise rear ride height, lower front. Soften rear springs, tighten front. Increase front camber, decrease rear. Lower front front roll bar, raise rear roll bar. Make sure to make small changes an only make one change at a time to see the effect.

Making these changes help me fix the snap oversteer with the Diablo GT and I've been able to tame the This beast and now it's one of my favorite cars to race.

Also, as far as I remember the amateur, professional, and simulation selections have no affect on the Logitech wheels. It should only affect the wheels it highlights when selecting the settings.

Back