Snorzzza4

Status
Not open for further replies.
England
England
Why is this game so removed from the smooth running fh3 ware do i start Seasons wots the point in gearing your cars up for winter racing wen straightaway in on line ranking (team adventure) you get summer s2 street race that is if your lucky to get arace after being told time after time not enough players wen that is clearly ******** because in quick adventure your on straight away thought forza was about community well ive been playing for over 227 hours outside my freinds only talked to half adozen people ..why does it have to serch every time for on line sessions on fh3 you wer on line and raceing in championships allday allnight are me and my freinds the only people having these issues wot happend to choice not allowed to choose wich events to play some one somewhere has made a big mess of this game very very disappointing to say the least

I see that this is your first post so welcome to :gtplanet:, but we require you to try harder than that.

Punctuation and proper sentence structure is not optional.

Why does GTPlanet have unusual rules?
GTPlanet’s Acceptable Use Policy applies across all areas of the website and is somewhat unusual on the Internet due to its request for “decent grammar” and the prohibition of “txtspk”.

Such rules are often met with confusion and contempt by some new users. However, GTPlanet is not just another disposable “video game forum” – it is a community and a home for thousands of like-minded people which has thrived for more than a decade. These rules have always been in place, and remind everyone to put a little more thought into what they’re contributing to the community. In turn, this creates a more pleasant and attractive place for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back