SNOW! On a different track this time!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTguy88
  • 8 comments
  • 1,263 views
Messages
290
Messages
RRusso88
I saved the replay but was too excited and snapped some pictures with my DSLR...

It really did just start snowing and it got considerably worse within 5-10 minutes. Incredible!!!!!

The bushes along the highway started to get icy and freeze as well as the roadway. Blown away, I know snow was a glitch on the 24hr Nurburgring track, but I can say I have done it on the special stage 7 track now. AWESOME!!!

Here is a slideshow

Click here!!!
 
Looks quality mate... nice shots!
 
Looks quality mate... nice shots!

Once I make some in-game shots I will post those too!

I am blown away by the snow, let alone I was able to get this track to snow for the first time ever!

I guess I'm the second person ever to have snow, other than the guy who got snow in the 24hr nur track.
 
So how do you activate the snow feature anyway? I noticed it within the weather change menu but its greyed out for me :(
 
So how do you activate the snow feature anyway? I noticed it within the weather change menu but its greyed out for me :(

Yea I noticed that too...
 
Nice I wish we had a way of locking weather on as sometimes I don't want to do la sarthe time change in the wet.
 
Nice I wish we had a way of locking weather on as sometimes I don't want to do la sarthe time change in the wet.

Yeh you can change it to 'fixed' mate... Where you change the time and weather menu.. there should be a little 'tick box' next to the weather... if you sellect sunny and then check this box it will never rain... God Like!
 
This happened to me many times... just set the weather to sunny and wait...
 
snow happens a lot more,....monza, suzuka, nordschleife, la sarthe also special stage 7, and in rally events
I've seen it all over!!

i like driving in cockpit view with my x1 in the snow,....its insane!!!
 
Back