Snow on autumn ring?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ice0l8ed
  • 25 comments
  • 1,603 views
Messages
85
United States
Virginia
Messages
Ice0l8ed
Was on autumn ring in the rain for a few hours and the rain turned to snow when the temperature dropped to 35 degrees. I haven't been able to duplicate it again.
 
Autumn ring, maybe you ran the evening / night. Autumn is known for cold nights:p
 
Lol I was typing that as I was preparing for a race so my mind was split.


Has anyone seen that before?
 
Autumn ring, maybe you ran the evening / night. Autumn is known for cold nights:p
4pm is as late as it gets there but temps will continue to change.
 
Lucky...

I wanna see snow too.
 
GT5, SSR7 snow bug, in GT6?

And I dont mean from the track switch glitch.
 
Last edited:
Sorry no pics or vids. I was tuning a car and unaware that it was snowing until my friend joined my room and asked me how i got it to snow. I thought he was joking and I missed something but I got on the track and it was snowing. It wasn't heavy and it still collected on my windshield like water droplets but from 3rd person view it was definitely snow.

Fwiw, I had the room set to 100% chance of rain, fixed changeability, 40% surface water, 1 time progression. I was in the room for about 4-5 hours before he joined. The temperature had fallen to 35f and I think the time was 16:00.

Unfortunately when we raced, the room reset and put the temperature back up to 45f.
 
GT5, SSR7 snow bug, in GT6?

And I dont mean from the track switch glitch.

It was never really a glitch. Anywhere it can rain, it can snow too. It's just less likely to happen then rain of course.
 
It was never really a glitch. Anywhere it can rain, it can snow too. It's just less likely to happen then rain of course.
:lol::lol: Sounds like Georgia's weather this past winter!!
 
@Downhill Dino
thanks, saw a YT vide a while ago and thought this could be cool, will try it.



 
I have some photos of the max and minimal temperature possible of some tracks, including Autumn Ring
15022014476.jpg

That's the lowest I could ever replicate in Autumn Ring (It was snowing), Highest temperature is around 50°F


Another example is this:
24012014464.jpg


SSR7's max temperature is 57°F, BTW
 
I must be crazy, I've invested 944 hours into gt6
 
I must be crazy, I've invested 944 hours into gt6
Well, being that there are about 3,500 hours since the release day, it is not unreasonable. I haven't spent much time on GT6 however, only 74 hours, but I also spend time watching a lot of netflix and playing other games. That is interesting about the snow though. :)
 
:lol::lol: Sounds like Georgia's weather this past winter!!
Man this year has been ridiculous.


Last week I had a tornado, and the next day it was blue skies.
In January it was a festival of WTF with snow, followed by 75 degree temps, and more snow...


Unbelievable...
 
Man this year has been ridiculous.


Last week I had a tornado, and the next day it was blue skies.
In January it was a festival of WTF with snow, followed by 75 degree temps, and more snow...


Unbelievable...
Oh dear. Are you okay?
 
I meant was your area affected, is your family okay, is your house standing, ect... -_-'
Well I made a post no?

Yeah, we are all okay, but I never saw a drop of rain. It was only a small thing and I just got my GoPro knockoff so I wanted to go storm chasing but, there was no storm... By me at least.
 
Back