4pm is as late as it gets there but temps will continue to change.Autumn ring, maybe you ran the evening / night. Autumn is known for cold nights![]()
GT5, SSR7 snow bug, in GT6?
And I dont mean from the track switch glitch.
It was never really a glitch. Anywhere it can rain, it can snow too. It's just less likely to happen then rain of course.
GT5, SSR7 snow bug, in GT6?
And I dont mean from the track switch glitch.
does that still work?It was never really a glitch. Anywhere it can rain, it can snow too. It's just less likely to happen then rain of course.
Yay, I'm not crazy.I have some photos of the max and minimal temperature possible of some tracks, including Autumn RingView attachment 152633
That's the lowest I could ever replicate in Autumn Ring (It was snowing), Highest temperature is around 50°F
Another example is this:
View attachment 152631
SSR7's max temperature is 57°F, BTW
That's what crazy people always say...Yay, I'm not crazy.
Well, being that there are about 3,500 hours since the release day, it is not unreasonable. I haven't spent much time on GT6 however, only 74 hours, but I also spend time watching a lot of netflix and playing other games. That is interesting about the snow though.I must be crazy, I've invested 944 hours into gt6
Man this year has been ridiculous.Sounds like Georgia's weather this past winter!!
Oh dear. Are you okay?Man this year has been ridiculous.
Last week I had a tornado, and the next day it was blue skies.
In January it was a festival of WTF with snow, followed by 75 degree temps, and more snow...
Unbelievable...
Oh dear. Are you okay?
I meant was your area affected, is your family okay, is your house standing, ect... -_-'
Well I made a post no?I meant was your area affected, is your family okay, is your house standing, ect... -_-'