Snow Rally Challenge failing to load

  • Thread starter Thread starter The359
  • 6 comments
  • 942 views
Messages
3,804
United States
Macungie, PA
Messages
The359
I did a brief search but I could not find anything that addressed this. I have been trying to load the Snow Rally Challenge, Beginner level. The game gets to the loading screen with the four cars scrolling across the top. The load bar fills completely, and then nothing happens. The only way out is to quit the game entirely after waiting for 5+ minutes multiple times and the game still going nowhere.

I've tried entering the event with different cars, no change. I've run the dirt and tarmac begineer events without problem as well. Am I the only one who is having this problem?

EDIT: And no, this isn't a YLOD error or something, I've run other races since this without problem. This is the one single event that I've had this happen.
 
Last edited:
It has happened to me also a couple times in the rally special events. Had to shut the game off.
 
But did it eventually work?
 
Happened to me twice on intermediate and advanced. Just reboot the game and it should work.
 
This just happened to me. I ran the dirt/tarmac just fine, entered the snow just fine the first time but F'd up right away on the first stage, so I exited and re-entered.

Then it just sat there on the loading screen. Haven't tried again, too tired. I'm assuming since it worked correctly the first time, that it should be able to work again, just may take a reboot.
 
Finally got the rally to load on about the 10th try. I did notice as well that when the game was loading the next stage of the rally, the status bar only got 1/3rd of the way through before the stage loaded anyway, so there must be something wrong with the load screens for this stage on the disc.
 
Back