So apparently GTP6 even gives you the ability to be popular in Groups

  • Thread starter Thread starter miata13B
  • 8 comments
  • 471 views
Messages
8,128
United States
2 smacks past uranus
Messages
Somebodyshootme
I was going through my profile and came across Groups in it and found that -> miata13B is not a member of any public groups <- so apparently GTP6 thinks I am totally anti-social and a loser because of this. . . 👍
 
Oh dear, I do hope you're joking. ;) "Groups" are a vB3 feature that Jordan decided not to support.
 
What's the point of this? You could've at least asked how to join a group man...
 
miata13B
I was going through my profile and came across Groups in it and found that -> miata13B is not a member of any public groups <- so apparently GTP6 thinks I am totally anti-social and a loser because of this. . . 👍
I'm also not a member of any groups.
Perhaps we're a group of the "groupless".
Hmmm....
 
I guess MAZ and the NPZ count as 'groups' right?
 
I know you all like to ignore Sage, but he said something relevant today.

Attempt #2:

Sage
"Groups" are a vB3 feature that Jordan decided not to support.
 
I saw it, but I refuse to quote a person much greater than myself. :D
 
Although Jordan did disable the feature, I have no doubt about that. But when you look at the profile page, there's a section for public groups. I dunno if it's just a bug with VB3, or if it's something Jordan overlooked, but we found the problem.
 
[I believe] Jordan simply hasn't had the time yet to look for the template page that shows that info and remove it. I've used vB myself in the past, and its way of organizing things makes deeper customizations (other than surface appearance) rather difficult.
 
Back