So bored of GT5 its untrue

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mahaw90
  • 12 comments
  • 1,227 views
Messages
58
So bored of this game now, I mean i sold my xbox so I could buy a ps3 just for this game! Ive completed every race apart from endurance which i dont intend doing because im not going to sit there for 24 hours straight playing or what av ya. The online races are so poor compared to forza. Cannot wait for Forza 4 to come out.
 
That means you are going to have to buy another xbox :(
 
I don't see any question marks. Why is this thread in the Q&A Forum?
 
I don't see any question marks. Why is this thread in the Q&A Forum?

Damn. I didn't see that there wasn't. That means that this thread sshould be in the GT5 forum.
 
So you're just doing this...

1. Bought Xbox 360.
2. Sold Xbox 360.
3. Bought PS3.
4. Buying Xbox 360.

Losing a significant amount of money. Whereas the most logical and cost-effective solution would be this...

1. Bought Xbox 360.
2. Save up some money.
3. Buy PS3.

You'd have both consoles and would have not wasted as much money. I hope your happy knowing how much money you've wasted. ;)
 
I agree with the original poster, at least Forza has a reasonable expecation time of completion. This is coming from a die hard Gt fan.....but GT....what the helll are you doing?
 
I agree with the original poster, at least Forza has a reasonable expecation time of completion. This is coming from a die hard Gt fan.....but GT....what the helll are you doing?

thats very easy to answer they are killing there own game another month and lots of people will be gone
 
I agree too.the career(gt life) is just not long enough.now I'm not saying that gt5 is a fail cause it is not but once you get to endurance races(if ya don't have the time) then the game is over.I'm at the same stage as you alls I do is tune cars and collect cars.I got a ps3 just for this game too.needless to say there are plenty more games out there.don't just get rid of your ps3 for forza cause gt5 will come out on top every time.
 
You could also take pictures and make a gallery like I have. I find it interesting and you should give it a go.
 
I would significantly be more satisfied with GT5 once they finally incorporate matchmaking into the game, which sound a lot like the online events in Prologue. Open lobby isn't cutting if for me. I played Forza 3 online for the first time today, and I liked how quickly the races started, and the best part: no one was in control of the room.
 
im a forza fan, had all 3 and if it wasnt for the 2 xbox's i had getting broke & banned(dont let your mates talk you into buying a flashed console :crazy:) id still have it now, but thought since i had ps2 before i would go back to playstation and also at the time(over a tear ago now) i wanted to watch blurays, so a bonus and with my 120gb slim + 2 games only setting me back £145 new it was too good an offer to refuse.....

anyways since i couldnt play forza and heard of gt5 coming out i thought i would get it as i miss theses types of racing games and at first i thought it was only, didnt get into it till about a week or so after purchase(release date), but the more ive got into the more ive enjoyed it and spent the last 2/3 days doing B-spec...

however the ony 2 gripes i pretty much have are the customization is far behind forza(yes its a racing sim, but so is forza and they got it to work) and the online play could be better in the sense the race qualities could improved and server connections as recently i have been disconnected a few times, even before ive properly entered the room...

so thoses 2 things should be addressed.... there could be more races, but i havnt done any of the race car events due to wasting money, so the shortness of the game doesnt bother me...


when i get some spare cash i am going to buy another xbox, but the more fresh and reliable slim version, just for forza 3 then 4 when it comes out...
 
Back