So... Did Polyphony announced anything on E3?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Duriii
  • 3 comments
  • 962 views
Messages
10
Poland
Warsaw
I heard, probably just like many of you, that Yamauchi was supposed to announced something on E3 , that he and his team were working on lately. But is this really happened? Electronic Enterteinment Expo is coming to it's end, and I haven't noticed anything about it on a sites like NeoGAF or gtplatet for example. Did I missed anything, did this annoucement is moved to a different time, like TGS, or did SONY just didn't mentioned it at all??
 
As far as I know, there was nothing. It's kind of odd that Gt5 would get a fairly substantial update during E3 and it not be mentioned. Makes me think that PD wanted to keep it quiet, and not point out the many issues it has to rectify, as with all the talk of PS Vita and Wii U (what a name), I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere other than playstation blog.
 
As far as I know, there was nothing. It's kind of odd that Gt5 would get a fairly substantial update during E3 and it not be mentioned. Makes me think that PD wanted to keep it quiet, and not point out the many issues it has to rectify, as with all the talk of PS Vita and Wii U (what a name), I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere other than playstation blog.

E3 is also about getting your hands on the big products that are announced. They may not have been happy with what they were working on.

They also mentioned Europe would get preference, so perhaps they've decided to wait for Gamescon in August.

Also note how we haven't heard anything about GT Driver's Club, but have received prizes online (gear in seasonals).

At this point, it's anyone's guess.
 
Yes it was...........................
 
Back