So, how was your year? (2020 Edition)

Germany
Recklinghausen
n_blkr
Hello fellow GTPlaneteers,

it's the end of 2020, Christmas is over, New Year's Eve is approaqching. Time to talk about the past 12 months, eh?

Since there already is a thread where you can talk about how your day has been, I thought of maybe starting a thread where you can reminisce about the past year.
Talk about things that stood out (good or bad), special moments, random stuff or other noteworthy things that happened in this already historical (in a bad way of course). Simply let it all out if you like to!

So, I guess I'll start then...

...after a fairly "alcoholic" New Year's Eve party, my 2020 was about to take quite a rollercoaster ride. Lots of highs, lots of lows. And one deep low. But yeah, more on that later.
So I was going into the new year with my final six months of apprenticeship coming up. Prepping for my finals at home after work and school in March has begun early in January. Or at least, it should have. Why? 'Cause I was lazy. And I thouhgt I could do it all with just minor preperation (which I eventually did). But yeah. The first three weeks were pretty uneventful here in Germany. Sure, the "rise" of Covid-19 in other parts of the world was slowly taking over the media in my country, but everything was still "fairly" normal over here then.

At the end of January, me and three mates were discussing a trip we were planning to do. We wanted to go to Lille to watch the soccer match between LOSC Lille and Paris Saint Germain. But, our plans were cut short due to us being too late to order the match tickets. Until one of the other guys joked around, saying "Screw it, let's just go to a FC Barcelona match then." A couple of weeks later we booked our flights, hostel and match tickets. No one would have acutally thought we would actually go. For us four soccer fans, it was kind of a dream come true. And to top it all off, we didn't just go there on Friday, watched the match on Saturday and went straight back home on Sunday morning. We booked everything in a way we could make a long-weekend-trip there. Arrived Friday at noon, went back home on Monday evening. All in all it was an unforgettable trip. I saw a new country, lots of awesome places, had some exceptional food and I saw Messi play on home turf. What more could a young soccer fan want?

IMG_20200307_190659.jpg

In between all that, in early Febuary, I did a short track walk on the Nordschleife. Was it legal? Probably not. But we weren't the only ones, so there's that.
Pretty cool experience. You really notice how steep everything is. Sure, you can play some GT, Assetto Corsa or any other sim, but you never properly know what's going on until you're the one that's on track, either by car (which I also did in July) or by foot. And yes, I immortalized myself on the track too.

Nordschleife.jpg

Anyway. Moving on, after the trip to Barcelona, Covid hit Germany properly for the for first time. In fact, we could't have timed the trip better. Just a few days after we got back home, Spain went into lockdown.
The schools in Germany closed on March 16th, so preperation for the finals was starting to become more harder. In addition to that (as I stated previously), I didn't do any kind of prepping. But luckily, a week before the finals, it was made public that the finals were pushed back until June.

In the beginning of May I got to know that I wasn't going to be "taken over" after my apprenticeship at the dealership I was working at. And my boss didn't even tell me. I got hold of it through our secretary. I thought "Screw this place" and carried on.

Part one of the finals was in early June, the oral exam to be specific. Passed with a grade of 2, easy stuff. And on the same day, I got my first car. 2009 Opel Astra 1.6. My dad gifted it to me since he got himself a new one.
Two weeks later it was part two of the finals, the written exam. Let me put it short: about 80% of all apprentice barely made it. But hey: we all made it. And just to rub it in, I "took a week off" (;)) the day after I wrote the exam. Half a week later we got the results, I showed up one last time at my then current workplace, said my goodbye's, had one final chat with my boss and left it all behind. The next chapter of my life was about to start, but it was set to start in one of the worst ways possible.

Four weeks after I finished my apprenticeship, a dealership near me invited me for a job interview after I applied for a job as a Service Assistant. It went really well, and just one day later I was scheduled to show up at 8 AM for a day of trail work.

In the night from Thursday, July 9th to Friday, July 10th we recieved a phone call in the middle of the night. My mother's fiance died of a heart attack. From that point on, the year started going downhill.
We went to his family 400km away on the same morning, stayed there for a week. Two weeks later, we returned for the funeral. Between all that, I finally had my two days of trail work at the other dealership I mentioned earlier. And even before the second day was over, I signed the contract. 👍

Now, after almost half a year of working there, I couldn't have thought of a better workplace. By far a better place to work at compared to the dealership I did my apprenticeship at. Two guys who did the apprenticeship at the same time as me are also there, which is a bonus point. :)

And now, with all the Covid stuff, the lockdown and everything, "I made it" through 2020.

So, how has your 2020 been?

I’m gonna give 2020 a big thumbs down. Not that it’s been my worst year by far, but for the most obvious reason (something about a virus) I’d give it a 5 out of 7.

The first quarter was a drunken blur. I began playing weekly D&D which has become my new favourite hobby.

Second quarter was challenging as the pandemic emerged and I enjoyed learning new skills for working online. Throw in an increasing addiction problem and most of that time was also a blur.

Getting on towards summer and lockdown happened, masks became the norm and sanitiser prices went through the roof. More alcohol abuse and decreasing mental health (there may be a link there) and suicide seemed fairly reasonable but ultimately never got the job done...obviously.

The ending of this year has been a mix of ups and downs. I parted ways with the company I’d worked with for many years over a contract dispute. Worked towards my life long, difficult goal of getting sober. Became closer with my wife after a few years of being somewhat neglected (probably because of the substance abuse) and properly bonded with my daughter who is now a proper daddy’s girl. Became an uncle. My grandfather passed away over Christmas, he was my idol. However, for the first time ever I’ve managed to avoid hearing GTP’s favourite Christmas song. So not all bad.

I start 2021 with a new job, a clean liver and a family that loves me. I’m feeling optimistic.

Last edited:
Unbelievable. Being severely depressed for 10 months with crazy anxiety experiences almost every day, fighting almost every day against suicide thoughts/feelings/force (last time was today before noon), I have to say 2020 was an incredible year.
It was impossible from Sunday until yesterday. It was so bad that I had to go to my personal doctor at noon on Monday and he decided to draw blood to check everything because I was so ****** depressed and anxious.

Good times. :D

I have learned a lot about myself though, which is a very good thing.

Here is to GTP and everyone on GTP, especially @Jordan to give me some pleasure, support and make my life bearable from time to time. :cheers:

I hope because of the negativity this post won't be deleted.

I lost my Grandma in 2019.
I lost my Aunt in 2014.
I lost my Grandpa in 2015.
I experienced a violent riot with potential chance of full on war happening.
I experienced bullying, bigotry and child abuse.
I been struggling miserably at college.
I lost close friends dear to my heart in the past.
I lost far relatives to wars causes by foreign involvements or various health issues.

What did I lost in 2020?
Having to wear a Stupid cloth mask and not spending 90% of your time with idiots?

I understand a lot of people suffered but let's be real, if passing of celebrities and a riot happening in some states far away across the world from me is enough to be considered the worst year to ever happen to humanity then I guess it speaks about society and world in 21st century.

So what did I do this year? Well not much. I used to spend time with my friends at the university or their homes playing Resident Evil and Outlast. I been to a local car show with mixtures of typical JDM and muscle cars....whatelse

Last edited:
2020 was great for my family outside of having to entertain a 6 and 3 yr old without going outside or to any play-gyms. We broke many sales records for our small businesses this year on teacherspayteachers.com, we think because parents AND teachers were buying from there. I doubt that will continue, but for one year we could say we made legit "upper class" income (just barely, depending on what resource you refer to).

I had one uncle recover from cancer, while another one got lucky enough to get a colonoscopy and remove some early (possible) cancerous pullups. I got a colonoscopy this year and that came back clean.

I started a new job at Twitter this year.

I loved everything BLM stands for, I thought it was great for our country and made some sports teams change their names.

Biden got elected, whoop whoop! And soon Trump may be banned from Twitter.

I got a PS5 <3

We refinanced our mortgage down do 2.375% saving us $350/mo. Our new house we moved into last year (3.625%) is now just $200 more per month with 1,200 more square feet.

We got some stimulus money and may get some more (not as much as before, but some money because of the kids anyway).

My wife LOVES teaching online since she doesn't have to deal with bad behaviors in class.

I for one will miss 2020.

Jerome

Last edited:
2020 was certainly a mixed bag for me. There were actually quite a few pros with already having social anxiety, being able to deal with less people and near the start of the pandemic, quiet commutes. But of course there were trade offs like dealing with drivers who thought they could drive however they wanted, like blatantly running red lights, speeding like a 🤬, and acting like a complete prick to others. I'll say that I quite like wearing a mask as I am overly self conscious and find it a way to help hide myself. Being able to spend a little more time with my brother was nice as both of us work completely opposite hours so I barely ever see him when I get home from work. Also gave me an excuse to not have my parents constantly asking to come over or for me to come to them to help them with stupid things.

Unfortunately the pandemic brought the worst out of companies like my dealership, where we worked through the entire shutdown. Despite the fact that for (what felt like) a month or so, no one was coming in to buy cars, so it felt all a bit pointless to have the sales department open. Of course the higher ups played it like "You should be glad you have a job and aren't laid off like the other dealerships!" didn't really make me...glad. Especially when I was paranoid of being asymptomatic and bringing the virus to my brother who was more at risk.

Part of the pandemic hit a little harder when earlier this month, there was a company wide message sent about a part-time employee (who was a retiree still working) had passed due to complications with COVID-19. I had worked with him a bit last year and he was one of the nicest guys I've worked with, always made everyone smile. Hard to believe he's gone now and it sucks knowing that people still don't take it seriously.

Back to a slightly more positive note, my brother and I were able to move out of our first floor apartment and get a duplex, so I don't have to deal with a super loud upstairs neighbor with shoes made of cement. Nice having more space and tranquility in a place that I'm supposed to live in.... Also got to experience some great press cars this year. Go on vacation to Vermont to do some landscape photography and recreate GT Sport Photos with my GTI. The trip to VT was more to make up for the events canceled and our trip to the UK for Goodwood Festival of Speed.
133557923_10225258405746563_8741877355549677137_o.jpg

133959160_10225258405866566_6545495970065944574_o.jpg

Overall, 2020 wasn't too bad. But it's certainly brought the better out of some and the worst out of others.

The Bad:
  • I lost my grandma in August and couldn't go to the funeral
  • My family lost two really close friends and I couldn't go to the funeral
  • I lost a co-worker and couldn't go to the funeral
  • I nearly lost my dad and could only video chat with him
  • I watched friend's homes and property be burnt to a crisp thanks to wildfires
  • I watched friends end up broke, jobless, and had their home foreclosed on
  • I watched our country tip dangerously close to lightweight fascism
  • I saw just how many rude, selfish people there are in the US
  • I saw just how prevalent racism still is
  • I saw cops continue to be just how terrible I think they are
The Good:
  • I got to spend way more time with my son
  • My wife took a different job that doesn't require her to work as many hours
  • I bought a new car
  • I learned how to cook better
  • Something I built and rolled out won an award for "The Best Online COVID Test Scheduling in the State"
  • I got to work from home
  • I didn't have to indulge in social obligations because they're illegal
Overall 2020 wasn't a good year and I frankly can't see 2021 being much better since there's absolutely no chance the pandemic ends in the next 365 days. But I guess silver linings and all, I at least still have my wife and son...oh and a new car.

I lost my job in January.
Didn't start a new job until September.
Eight months unemployed during lockdown with zero financial assistance.

So... one of the worst years on record.

However I do enjoy my new teaching job. Hopefully with a vaccinated 2021 some normality will assist me coming out of a personal emotional trough.

Bad year.

I got caught speeding in March, the effect of this - as I write now in December - is that my drivers license is probably revoked (yup, that's a thing). Haven't paid the fine yet, is probably now a couple of thousand pounds.
I lost 25% resource at work, when orders were up significantly. During lockdown I was told by our biggest customer, who is in the medical sector, they didn't care about lock down, and we were within a week of loosing 80% of our business to the competition if we didn't deliver. 60 hour weeks were the norm, no overtime, because director. Meanwhilst the 25% less labour resource still took 20% of the wage bill, while taking 0% of their holiday entitlement.
The pandemic made my ex (-of late last year) medically very vulnerable, but also also unemployed and unemployable. Perhaps not my responsibility anymore... but... you can't not worry. I like to think the lack of communication is because she's moved on, not because she's dead.
Moved out of my own house to a few rooms in my sisters house, this being the only way to reduce persistent debt.
Motorsport was ****, everyone banging on about **** esports, but nothing to be trackside at. Still haven't shot a car with my L series lens.
My best friend, Graeme, died in September, taken by a stage 4 brain tumor.
My Mum, Barbara, died in October, taken by all kinds of god awful ****.
My friend, Pete, died in November, taken by Covid.
My car, an E87 120d, died in December, taken by old age.
Lockdown.
To avoid cancelled orders around Brexit, I again have worked through most of Christmas, yet still expect Q2 and Q3 orders to be cancelled, which will put us out of business. Started having panic attacks last month at work, I think these will start becoming a regular feature.
Alex Zanardi (see Avatar)

On the plus side...

I've annihilated my monthly PB for alcohol consumption for at least 5 continuous months.
I'm out of debt(-ish)
Bought a new computer, which means I can generate far more glitches per hour in Cities: Skylines than before.
Got a new perspective on death.
Didn't die of Covid.

Last edited:
Pretty garbage year, mainly due to being furloughed for 6 months without certainty that I would get recalled. Thankfully I was able to go back. However, the new T4 restrictions could throw another spanner in the works come January 4th. Brexit uncertainty was also on the cards for a while. Plus the constant paniking from politicians over the restrictions, especially when my area has been relatively ok has made me really annoyed.

Closer to home, my grandparents' declining health means that my family has really busy trying to get proper care for them.

The good news to take away from this year was:
  • I bought a gaming PC after months of planning
  • I got a new phone
  • I test drove an Audi RS3
  • I upgraded my pedals to Fanatec
  • My sister told my family and I that she's expecting her first child

First two months of the year were fine. March comes around and I'm having a hard time keeping with the uni work. Then the GP is cancelled, and Victoria enters it's first lockdown. Sadly for me, uni continues online and I have to complete my projects on my own computer. It was teething at the start but we figured it out. Not working in the classroom didn't feel soo bad, but I was under the assumption that I would be able to go back again in July. Then it was announced that uni would no longer have face-to-face classes for the rest of the year. That was annoying but understandable considering the amount of international students unable to attend. Anyway, Victoria got on top of the first outbreak and everything looked fine - businesses started to open again in June. Then there was an outbreak in hotel quarantine which somehow managed to escape into the community. Cases kept on piling up and Victoria went into lockdown AGAIN on July 19. It was supposed to last a month but it was extended due to the severity of the situation. What a shame. All the things I had lined up for spring were dashed. Thankfully, Victoria got on top of the second wave and the state was able to reopen again. We could travel outside our neighbourhoods and meet our friends and family. A lot of bad stuff happened but I got through it all and I'm feeling a little more optimistic heading into 2021.

Short of not being able to take the summer vacation we wanted, 2020 wasn't all that different for me. I already hardly see my family and don't do much socially so there was next to no change there.

Bad:
Summer was crazy busy trying to get campus ready for kids to come back. Too bad they didn't...
Online school has meant the kids' grades have slipped a bit. I can't wait for them to be back in person full time. Or at least more than they are now.

Good:
My son got his license so he can drive himself and my other son to school, skipping time on the bus.
I bought a new Tacoma.
The Tacoma was used a few times to haul everyone and everything to a few lakes for SUP/kayak fun.
My wife bought a new Highlander.
We know we've been in proximity to people that have later tested positive but so far, knock on wood, we've avoided it.
My wife was towards the top of the list to get vaccinated and has her first shot.

Now 2021 making me miss out on Maui, that's just not cool. :irked:

All in all, a pretty normal year for me, really, if you don't count the masks and hand sanitizer.

Pretty crap. I tried the whole "think of the small positives" and there really aren't any. The few "improvements" were actually the result of much larger bad things that happened so ultimately the trade wasn't worth it.

Last edited:
Other than scrapping half of our travel plans with the wife and kids this summer, and travel being much more obstinate than in years' prior, it personally wasn't that bad. My entire family and I were extremely fortunate to avoid COVID-19, especially considering how much I travel (though my desire to "hang out" at bars and restaurants with others/large gatherings had been declining over the years, anyhow). It also seemed to be the first time in ages where we hadn't lost any family members, friends, or pets. I have been able to spend more time with my wife and children, especially after 9 years of being away about 45 weeks a year.

I've lost 25 pounds, doing even better than the year before. This has helped me a lot with most everything, health and confidence-wise; preparing healthier food and a light workout routine for myself has helped. I get to drive more! Keeping off the internet and social media (except to create, not complain) has mostly made me happier about the world. I get to keep my job at a level salary (good thing I'd negotiated a raise and promotion two years before) despite everything and that's nice in this economic climate.

Wearing a mask 8-10 hours a day, doing take-out only or packing my own meals, cutting of flying and hotel privileges/conveniences...these are merely hurdles to jump. And 2021 will bring more hurdles and annoyances, but also beautiful vistas and good times.

I think the most aggravating thing is just still seeing how irresponsible, ignorant, and arrogant people can be, but some things really never change. (See above about social media and internet, it's easier to forgive, forget, and understand in person.)

Last edited:
2020 was certainly no ordinary year for me, for better or worse it was really and truly a life changing year for me and I certainly haven’t been the same because of it. Theirs absolutely no shortage of things I could say about it. Here’s some of my good and bad personal highlights for 2020 that happened in no order.
The Good
1. Watching S1apSh0es and his S1ap on location series got me very fascinated with learning about NASCAR’s history and the tracks they have raced on over the years. Despite not being a huge fan of NASCAR for a very long time and being one of those “NASCAR is boring” stereotypes, it’s deeply inspired me to take a 2nd look at NASCAR (and arguably motorsports) as a whole, especially the tracks that are no longer around or abandoned. While I am still not a huge fan of NASCAR, it has given me a renewed interest in it and I now see it in a very different light than I did before 2020.
2. Adding to what I said above, this eventually led to me reading up on Nascar Racing 2003 Season and learning about it’s amazing modding community and how it had recreated a track I was very familiar with along with many other interesting things. So I looked it up and eventually got very lucky on Amazon and got the game for WAY less than what it goes for. Although I haven’t done too much with it lately, despite not caring for NASCAR games for a long time either, I was legitimately pleased with it to the point it’s become a new favorite for me. So much so, it had me going back and looking at my other NASCAR games I have had for years with interest that I had never had before.
3. Got to see an old friend of mine for the first time in 5 years while I was on vacation. Not only was it nice being able to finally see her again, but the next day she did something very special for me and my family. She gave us a basket full of different things including a picture of me and her I had sent her the day before that she had developed and a painting she made for us along with various other things. Needless to say I was very very touched by what she had done for us and I can’t even remember a time I felt it this much. Not only did my vacation end up being one of the best I ever had thanks to this, but it is easily the best thing to happen for me in all of 2020!
4. Speaking of vacation, while I was there, I got some video games I had wanted since I was a child and being able to finally play them was undeniably a fullfilling experience for me.
5. Finally got a new PSP and some games since my old one hadn’t worked right in years and I am so glad to be able to play one once again.
6. Nenkai came along on a Discord server I am apart and he, along with several others, took GT5 modding to a whole new level and achieved things I thought would never happen and then some. I thought GT5 had peaked when hybridding became a thing back in 2013, but even 10 years after it’s release, it has reached new heights and it honestly has never been better.
7. Being a part of the Nerf hobby, off brand companies gained a lot of traction this year and put out some of the best products I have ever had the pleasure to use in the hobby. Not only has it got me to stop being biased for Nerf only, but it also has me looking at other brands and enjoying what they have to offer and ultimately expanding how I view the hobby.
8. After a long time of putting up with mistreatment with the girls I dated and ultimately letting them trample me over and over again, you could say I finally grew a backbone and decided to take action against it.
9. I am finally rid of one of the most annoying classmates I ever had at college after years of dealing with him.
10. I didn’t have a lot of drama on the internet and what I did have wasn’t even all that bad compared to what I had in the past.
11. As a Hot Wheels collector, I got very lucky this year and scored quite a few things I am very happy with and some of them are easily the best things I have scored in years, one of which was pretty rare and one I thought I would never see myself, let alone own.
12. I didn’t get COVID despite the fact it spread like wildfire.
13. As a die cast customizer, I made what was perhaps one of my best and most satisfying restorations I have ever done in all my years of customizing and I’m quite proud of it.
14. I have become noticeably better at getting over things that happened in the past. While I am not as good as I’d like to be, I am better than I was so that’s progress!
15. Star Wars The Clone Wars, my all time favorite show for over a decade, made a come back I thought would never happen after being canceled years ago and they finally concluded the series, which is something I had been looking forward to for a long time.
16. Thanks to ryzno, I now have premium here, which is something I always wanted!
The Bad
1. First off, the fact COVID was a thing and that it spread to the point everyone had to watch out for it including me and it ended up affecting everything going on around me, including those I knew catching it, that was undeniably a bad thing I cannot ignore.
2. Had numerous problems with what is now my ex girlfriend earlier in 2020 and she made me mad on multiple occasions, and I don’t get mad easily in relationships like this. It pushed me into making some rather uncharacteristic decisions and I eventually ended up breaking up with her myself, which not only have I never done before, but I am probably the last to ever do such a thing. Although a lot of it happened way back in February and March, it wasn’t too long ago she did it again and I am still not completely over some of the things that happened earlier this year.
Though on the bright side, all this did contribute to what I said on #8 for “The Good” and I probably wouldn’t be there had this not happened.
3. I have a neighbor who means well and over the years I have become used to her visiting me and my siblings on our birthdays and giving us something special and we also go to visit her on Christmas eve and usually we get something from each other there as well. Well, that didn’t happen this year and I don’t think she even acknowledged my birthday at all and I was pretty disappointed about it. Though In her defense, I later learned that due to her old age, we think her mind ain’t what it used to be and that was something I didn’t learn about until after being disappointed on my birthday and it’s possible fear of COVID-19 was why we didn’t do our usual thing on Christmas this year. Still, I hate it didn’t happen.
4. While I mentioned earlier that off brand companies in the Nerf hobby had gained a lot of traction in 2020 and made some great products, Nerf itself had what is easily the worst year I have ever seen in my 13+ years of being in this hobby. They cheeped out where they really shouldn’t have and made a lot of questionable decisions that many including myself are not happy about and they generally did not put out a whole a lot of things that I got excited for, when they usually do. Which is a shame because they can do so much better and they have in the past.
5. My brother got engaged to his girlfriend and my sister got engaged to her boyfriend a while back and while this is not a bad thing and I am happy for them, the thought of them leaving and moving out when they find a house is something that has really started to weigh on my mind and is something I am not looking forward to.
6. When my local college got closed due to COVID-19, I had to join these Zoom meetings on a regular basis in order to stay in the class I was in. While I get why they did it, their was a lot of things about it I didn’t like and it was overall an annoying experience I ultimately hated.
7. Perhaps the worst thing to come out of 2020 for me was the fact that due to COVID-19, we had to move our classes at college to a different place and we’re never going back to where we were again. Being there for 8 years now, this bothers me quite a bit because I had become pretty attached to the place we were at since I had a lot of good memories associated with it, had some friends outside of class I made there who I saw regularly and it was convenient. Coming to college early and having some time to myself to talk to my friends (from outside of class) before class starts and during break is something that had been embedded into my everyday life for years now and was a huge part of why I enjoyed going there.

However, since we moved away from our old location, you could say I can’t do that anymore and theirs hardly any people around there besides us. Do I understand why they did this? Yes. Am I happy it had to be like this? Absolutely not. While I still like going there, it’s certainly not what it used to be. I have been missing the way things were there before the pandemic happened more and more as time goes on and that might just be one of the worst things to come from this for me.
8. I heard they are tearing down the old greenhouse I used to go to at college so they can build another closer to where we are now. You could say after going to that one for as long I have been going to college there, I am not fond of seeing it go for similar reasons to what I said above.
So while I got some enjoyment out of 2020 despite what happened, as far as how good or bad it was, I feel like I may not have a good answer for that for a while. Theirs a lot to take from it and sometimes things need time to sink in before you can can fully comprehend it. Do I think 2021 will be good? Who knows, but guess I’ll just need to wait and see!

Last edited:
I'll chip in.

Good:
  • I got a job at a hospital that, despite the current situation, is a much better environment thanks to the people I work with.
  • I got to check Yellowstone and Grand Teton off of my bucket list.
  • I got to attend Cavallino in Palm Beach and enjoy a weekend in Miami.
Bad:
  • COVID pandemic ruined alot of things, but none more disappointing than some awesome trips I had planned. The highlight trip was splitting a week between NYC and LA, staying at the TWA Hotel at JFK, seeing all of the NYC landmarks, and flying AA Flagship First on the company's special A321T, while also enjoying the Flagship Lounge at JFK and enjoying the uber exclusive Flagship First Dining. I also had a trip planned to Charlotte to see the NASCAR shops and museums.

Last edited:
Back