So, I Bought NFS Rivals And It's Been Nothing But Trouble

• Thread starter Doomotron
  • 5 comments

Did you get my problems yourself?

• Total voters
United Kingdom
England
Doomotron
A few nights ago I found a good deal: Rivals with all the DLC for less than half the price. I downloaded it onto my PS3 (the PS4 version wasn't on offer). The problems started when I launched it. The DLC hadn't installed even though I had installed them manually. I fixed it by downloading them again but that's time wasted. However, the One: pack still hadn't installed. I tried installing five or so times and I still couldn't drive it. I said "Oh well" and moved on. The day after, I started the game (still no One:1) and decided to play as a racer. As soon as I pressed it the game crashed and I had to restart the system. I tried a second time. I went to change my car and, yet again, the game crashed. The third time I made it onto a loading screen... On which it crashed.

If I don't get it working by the end of the week I'm getting a refund. End of.

The PS3 version of Rivals is completely messed up. Too many glitches and constant freezing hindered me from enjoying Rivals. Though I may have completed the game,

The PS3 version of Rivals is completely messed up. Too many glitches and constant freezing hindered me from enjoying Rivals. Though I may have completed the game,
Yeah when I had bought Rivals for the PS3, it was freezing a lot & there was a ton of glitches. It's slightly better on PS4.

Of they can't give me a refund I'll ask if I can swap it for the PS4 version.
Yeah well it's true that the PS4 version is better. Imagine if NFS2015 had a PS3 port.....now that would've been even more messy than the PS3 port of Rivals.

But still, this and GT6 were like the games that pushed the limits of the PS3.

Back