So I found this money grind in 1.40

Status
Not open for further replies.
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
In 1.40 polyphony have increased rewards for custom races based on collector level. So I revisited an exploit I played with previously to get 4 million credits per hour. Hmmm.

I give you… The Tomahawk Slaying Abarth!

Here’s a link to how it works, but if you prefer here’s the info:

• Tune a tomahawk with 45mph max speed using custom gearing
  • fully tune an engine swapped Abarth 595
  • Make a custom race with 19 tomahawks
  • Start from last, grid start, pro difficulty at 24hr Nurburgring 1 lap
All being good the reward is 450k, or 675k after clean race bonus, for a 10 minute drive.

All the details are on my video, have fun with all the cars you can dream of 🤭

Last edited:
dumb-and-dumber-no-way.gif

Just messin with you WinLose...

You can make around 4m Cr per hour in Custom races now, you have to break the races as per the OP using engine swapped cars and your Circuit Experience completion also increases your payouts now as well. I just set up a 25 lap race at Daytona using a simialr method to the OP.

It was around 700k Cr for the win then completed another Circuit Experience and it went up to 933k Cr for the same race. I did another Circuit Experience and it didn't go up again, so I'm guessing it goes up in chunks, i.e. every 5 Circuit Experiences completed or when you've done 50% then 60% of them, or something like that.

I found the Daytona race setitngs on YouTube, the video is below. Clean Race bonus is almost guarenteed taking it up to close to 1.5m Cr for 30 laps. I need to do more Circuit Experiences to get the overall winnings up:

Last edited:
The bonus is on a per track basis. If you have gold on that track circuit experience and you’re collector level 50 you get 400% bonus.
Ah, that makes sense as it was the Daytona Circuit Experience I completed first, but I only got 1 gold section, the others were silver. I'll have to go back and gold the rest of them some time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back