So I got (kinda) perpetuated in one of my favourite racing games...

• Thread starter G.T.Ace
  • 6 comments
Germany
Bonn
GTAce
...and no one told me. :lol:
Evolution Studios added community pictures to DRIVECLUB's menus a while ago.
I haven't played the game since quite some time, because Bloodborne was occupying my BD drive.
I fired it up today, because the Goodwood Festival of Speed made me thirsty for beautiful and great looking cars and I couldn't believe what I saw:
driveclub2014120900474kud2.jpg

This picture there, a picture I took and used as my desktop background once, is used for the Gameplay Settings tab. Okay, there are many pictures from other members, including GTP users, but I still feel honoured.

I know that the guys from Evolution lurk here, so thanks chaps!
It feels amazing to be a tiny piece in the history of one of my favourite racing games yet.

I'm sure there was a mention by a few of us in one of the threads, pointing out who got included during the past two updates - maybe you missed it ;)

I'm sure there was a mention by a few of us in one of the threads, pointing out who got included during the past two updates - maybe you missed it ;)
I must have, but I know for sure I wasn't tagged by anyone.

...and no one told me. :lol:
Evolution Studios added community pictures to DRIVECLUB's menus a while ago.
I haven't played the game since quite some time, because Bloodborne was occupying my BD drive.
I fired it up today, because the Goodwood Festival of Speed made me thirsty for beautiful and great looking cars and I couldn't believe what I saw:
driveclub2014120900474kud2.jpg

This picture there, a picture I took and used as my desktop background once, is used for the Gameplay Settings tab. Okay, there are many pictures from other members, including GTP users, but I still feel honoured.

I know that the guys from Evolution lurk here, so thanks chaps!
It feels amazing to be a tiny piece in the history of one of my favourite racing games yet.
Nice pic but not fan of the car hehe

Latest Posts

Back