And GT5 freezes right after getting the money and xp revards. but it havent totally freezed the picture is moving sloooow kinda lags and I was afraid to save the replay becouse of its lag the mouse moved to the exit long time I ''ordered'' it to move and pressed Xbutton now theres no menu just the background of the track with lotus driving round it with a BIG lag.. desided to wait til it would exit til GT-Life but I've waited like 30min now and this really is a pain somewhere seems like I have to gold it agian but I will wait abit more while I pray to Sony and whoever....
EDIT:any tip like would it help to take the disc out and back in??
Taking the disc out will definitely not help you save your game. I learned this last night right after getting gold in the Challenger R/S seasonal event. I went to watch the replay, my cat steps on the eject button, disc comes out and my win no longer existed.
Could try unplugging your network cable(that is if your wired) It was an early solution before the patches to solve the freezing.
Could also try signing in and out of PSN?
Im not connected anymore becouse I've moved out and cant get my ps3 connetcted as I have an usb internet connection....... I took the disc out and it kinda restarted :/ I'll do the challenge again soon now as I've done it I know its possible lol