Peter (Banned) Messages 4,352 Messages pj-gm Messages lol not happening Sep 25, 2009 #3 So, I'm wondering, why did you make this thread?
Earth Messages 8,077 Messages GTP_Royalton Sep 25, 2009 #4 Racer28 ...what was the major advancement???? Click to expand... Kaz said the photomode has made its biggest advancement in years. So a vastly improved photomode is the major advancement
Racer28 ...what was the major advancement???? Click to expand... Kaz said the photomode has made its biggest advancement in years. So a vastly improved photomode is the major advancement
R Racer28 Messages 78 Sep 25, 2009 #6 PJ-FFL So, I'm wondering, why did you make this thread? Click to expand... You must know what the major advancement is then, why dont you tell us? I cant imagine it could be the release date, thats almost the opposite since the game was expected this year..
PJ-FFL So, I'm wondering, why did you make this thread? Click to expand... You must know what the major advancement is then, why dont you tell us? I cant imagine it could be the release date, thats almost the opposite since the game was expected this year..
C Cobra_NZ (Banned) Messages 299 Sep 25, 2009 #7 Obviously they messed up. Obviously there was no major advancement. Jut KY talking wet again. But let's move on and be hopeful for 2010.
Obviously they messed up. Obviously there was no major advancement. Jut KY talking wet again. But let's move on and be hopeful for 2010.
hardvibes Messages 5,093 Val d'Orcia,Tuscany Messages ACR HardVibes Sep 25, 2009 #8 Racer28 You must know what the major advancement is then, why dont you tell us? Click to expand... Just post your questions here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=119879 ,no need to create a new thread.
Racer28 You must know what the major advancement is then, why dont you tell us? Click to expand... Just post your questions here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=119879 ,no need to create a new thread.