So I need a Pickup Truck...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Legendary
  • 5 comments
  • 1,027 views
Messages
5,923
Australia
South Australia
Messages
GTP_Legendary724
Messages
Legendary724
I am in desperate need for a Pickup Truck now. I have checked the used car dealership at every stage I can in the last week and really want to finish the race so I can get my level 12 ticket.

If anyone would be kind enough to gift one I would MUCH appreciate it.

Note that I do not wish to complete my A license yet.
 
Send me a FR on PSN and I will send you my Lightning, has plenty of upgrades.
 
GTP_Justin I presume?
 
Taking the easy way out :dopey:, why cant you just do your IA license?
 
Because I need to do the license before it as well and I am not up to that right now :D. I have spent most of my day dealing with online troubles with this game and I am just a little bit easy to rage at the moment.

EDIT: Epic thanks Justin :).
 
Back