So, is there a way to upgrade to 25th anniversary edition if you’ve already purchased the digital download pre-order?

• Thread starter Jon Dee
  • 2 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
I’ve already pre-ordered the GT 7 standard edition for PS5, but now want to upgrade to the 25th anniversary edition, does anyone know if the is a way to do this, it wasn’t obvious on the PlayStation Store.

I’ve already pre-ordered the GT 7 standard edition for PS5, but now want to upgrade to the 25th anniversary edition, does anyone know if the is a way to do this, it wasn’t obvious on the PlayStation Store.
If you haven't downloaded it yet, you can get a refund and buy the other one.

From my pre order confirmation…
If you cancel your pre-order, we'll refund the full purchase price to the payment method used to top up your wallet for the transaction unless:

• you had any funds in your wallet already, in which case that part of the purchase price will be credited to your wallet;
  • you used PaySafe, a voucher code or mobile phone billing to top up your wallet, in which case the full purchase price will be credited to your wallet; or
  • you already started to download or stream any Extras, in which case the full purchase price will be credited to your wallet and the Extras will stop working.

To cancel a pre-order visit https://www.playstation.com/get-hel...efunds/playstation-store-cancellation-policy/.

*Note: downloading may happen automatically if you have [Auto Download] enabled in your account settings.​
spacer_10x10.gif

Back