So it seems that having your DR-SR take a big hit is not always a bad thing

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheMoose
  • 1 comments
  • 644 views
Messages
795
Messages
RaceVW14 GTP_TheMoose for GT5P
Messages
Who needs a xbox? I gotta PS3!
I like Monza, but it's a nightmare, even in AS races!
Started the race in 7th got slammed into at the first chicane & bounced off every car around me, between that & people refusing to be passed the race I started as level A-S ended as C-D.
I was not happy to say the least but what are you gonna do?
Joined next race in C-D & I'm on the pole!
Next 4 races saw me start on pole have the fastest lap & won the races.
I seem to be compeditive in BS & AS races for the most part but I clean up when rammers force me to regain my ratings.
Had a few great races but it only takes one race to kill your rating, at least I got a few wins out of it.
 
I had the same thing happen to me with a massive drop due to getting rear ended several times in consecutive races. Then to compound the issue I started 3rd in a race with a real piece of work who qualified 2nd on grid. He then proceeded to take out the person on pole and purposely hit me several times in a race. Next race my son turned off the PS4 accidentally. Went from BS to C-D. Luckily last night was Suzuka for Nations and long Bathurst Gr.3 which is almost always a clean race for me.
 
Back