So let me get this straight... (B-Spec)

  • Thread starter Thread starter STIG_RS6
  • 8 comments
  • 751 views

STIG_RS6

(Banned)
Messages
557
Messages
STIG_RS6
I can make a secondary account, make a new Bob on that account and race that Bob against the Bob on my primary account?

Have I got that correct?
 
I can make a secondary account, make a new Bob on that account and race that Bob against the Bob on my primary account?

Have I got that correct?

Yes.
 
Absolutely. Makes more sense too. That way all your primary account bobs can enter a race. 👍
 
lol this game is great. thanks for the help, imma go make some Bobs.
 
This is exactly what I do. I remote race on my GTP account and include all 6 drivers from my main account.
 
Yip I can confirm this. Furthermore, I've been prostituting my main account bobs for 24hrs now. Made over 2m in credits and god knows how much xp. Think kdash will be pleasantly surprised when he cashes in his bobs too!
 
lol this game is great. thanks for the help, imma go make some Bobs.

This sounds so wrong on so many levels! :D

Yip I can confirm this. Furthermore, I've been prostituting my main account bobs for 24hrs now. Made over 2m in credits and god knows how much xp. Think kdash will be pleasantly surprised when he cashes in his bobs too!

Lol,I know Strathy! Huge Thanx! I've been using Yonis' B-Spec grinder! I don't think none of your bobs are gonna walk straight for some time! :D
 
I have 3 accounts and I race one of my drivers against 12 of my drivers, and top off with a couple of friends bobs!

I use the winnings to buy cars to gift myself.

If you really wanted to you could have 4 accounts and race all your bobs!
 
Back