so...lets cut the BS and tell it the way it is!

• Thread starter GT
  • 0 comments

GT

okay, here's whats going on. i'm really confused about GT4, obvioulsy i'm going to get it the minute it comes out but it has me worried about as number of things.

first of all i've heard people on different forums and even worse PSW say that soem of the old GT tracks look " even worse than the did in GT3". is this true? how can that be i though that all the textures and in fact the graphics as a whole were supposed to be better?? please someone answer me...and try to look at it objectively and tell it as it is...

furter more there seems to be a lot of pop up everywere as stated in PSW that looks terrible? is it really THAT bad, i didnt notice anything in GT prologue, how bad can it be?

i've also heard friends who have imported version say that it graphically doesnt look better than GT3, and once again i'm left only to wonder how this can be, pologue looked better....so what happened? they even went as far as saying the cars models themselves looked worse....

basically what i want to know is how does GT4 stack up against Gt3 and other lead racing games such as PGR2 in the graphical departement?

i thank everyone in advance for answering...

Back