So micheal jacksons soul was sent to brazil..Music 

Messages
2,980
United States
Greensboro/NC/U
Messages
jarod336/GTP_torque
Messages
Paperorplastic/ manherollen
And put inside of a use to be taxi driver...if you heard of this already, my bad, but here it is,

his channel has almost of micheals songs, he even does younger micheal to teen micheal



<--- rock with you.


Just listen....

<--- one more chance

<---- break of dawn


Im literally shocked to be completely honest..

Not to mention he can dance..Very well. did a moonwalk from one side of the stage to the other.

vvvvvv

Billie jean..

I give him a 10/10.


Thoughts?
 
Saw it on RWJ (Ray William Johnson) a few months ago but yea he is very good and could/should get really famous!

Very good artist!
 
Lip sync by any chance?...
 
Lip sync by any chance?...

Simply no and I believe this video proves it as its in a Taxi and he you can hear him take breathes during it

 
I subscribed to him when I saw him on RWJ.
 
Proved me wrong, dudes got some talent 👍
 
Wow, seeing that voice come out of him is creepier than Micheal Jackson having 3 lil boys sleep over in his bed.
 
Proved me wrong, dudes got some talent 👍
It's crazy when he did rock with you, kinda bought a tear to my eye because it was so spot on. i thought he was lip syncing as well:tup:
 
Back