So my first thread should go here, right?

• Thread starter Switcher
  • 5 comments
United States
United States
I lied, this isn't my 1st ever made thread.

Hello. Name's Anna, or Switcher. At this point I'm kinda already known as @Grandea GTR and @Kamata GTR 's older sister, but eh whatever, here's the chance to know a bit about me more!

So I discovered GTPlanet thanks to Grandea, whom I asked if he knew a "neat forum filled with car and racing sim enthusiasts." He directed me here. He wasn't kidding about the enthusiast part!

I hail from Texas y'all which, is a pretty neat place itself!

I discovered the GT Series wayyyy back, the day when Gran Turismo 2 came out, near the end of 1999 (I was 7!). Thanks to my dad and my older brother, I somewhat developed an interest in cars, and started out playing the game as P2, always losing to my dad, HEH.
Eventually, that changed to me playing the game by all by myself and eventually being the P1, beating @Grandea GTR all the time (muahahahahaha) :lol: nowadays, we're about equals, so this young master has taught the younger pupil... Decently.

I play with a wheel, but I am also able to play with a controller. More wheel than controller, though.

Aside from racing games, I do have a liking for fighting games, such as Tekken and Mortal Kombat.

I really don't post that often, I just mainly lurk around and do whatevs.

Facts About ME:
  • I'm a righty who writes with her left hand. Weird, ain't it?
  • I'm a Subaru fan, owning a 2012 BRZ and just recently, a 2005 Legacy 2.5GT Wagon.
  • I get my buttons pushed easily. Siblings can do that to you.
  • I'm pretty short (5'4). Not complaining, though.
Welp, that's as much about me I can give you guys, 'til we meet again at a different thread!

TB
When my wife says that to me, that means she's pissed at me for something. :scared:
When I say that or similar it means I either don't care or I know and thus please shut up about it. :P

Back