So people.. Car damage??

doesnt look like theres a thread about this yet.

To those with the demo, can you damage the cars? I've always found the GT's frustrating in that aspect. Also, any pics or better still, vids demonstrating the damage (or possible lack thereof)

Thanks

There is - or was - no specific thread on this. However, it has been stated in other threads that there is no damage in GTHD Concept. Kazunori Yamauchi has announced updates and further GT-related releases prior to GT5, so we might get damage for GTHD Concept in the future. This feature was not announced for the original GTHD, nor for the release version of GTHD Concept by the way.

Regards
the Interceptor

I don't think they have time to implement perfect damage.
The hopes are VERY high on next GT. And as a realistic car simulation the damage also should be done properly. In my opinion I'd rather see it without damage than some arcade twisted texture. Also the damage would open whole new aspect of gameplay. Honestly ... I don't think they have the time ... I think Sony is pushing them hard. Why? 'Cos I'm one of those who won't be buying PS3 until next GT is released.

since the modeling is far more detailed now, they should be able to make detailed and realistic damage as well! :sly:

EDIT: btw i think you newbies (nothing wrong to be a newbie cause everyone have been one) should read through the forums a bit before you become a member and start stupid threads and come with old ideas.. i'm not perfect, i just want this to be a good forum :)

Dont get your hopes up too much, damage will most likely only make it to the race car models
Why? Forza has damage for all cars. So does Enthusia (I think). So I really can't see why not.
There'll be damage in GT5. KY said so and it shall be done.

...Right. He's also the same person who said online will be in GT4.

i would go for damage in GT5....

cmon....wouldn't it be funny to see the other cars crash into each other when you just drive by them to win? :D

Back