So slooooow

  • Thread starter Thread starter shmogt
  • 10 comments
  • 1,336 views
Messages
5,812
Messages
shmogt
Ok I'm not sure why, but gt5 has been taking forever to load. I start the game and everything seems roughly same as usual than I'll play some seasonals and once I quit it loads for so long. I get signed out a lot too and now when I get signed out and go back to the menus it says I been signed out and says I have to go back to the opening home screen. The ultimate worst is when that happens I than click on the main gt one and it just does nothing and keeps playing the video in the background. It's driving me insane does anybody no why?
 
Most people have been noticing increased load times and more freezing online since the last patch. I myself am pretty much over it, really annoying me. The online freezing especially, it's like the downgraded the servers during the last patch maintenance -.-
 
Well with GT5P going down in a few days they probably.... This was going to be a joke when I started.
 
When ever I had 30 minutes of spare time I would have played GT5, now with the load time I don't even bother :(
 
Digital Foundary said in their anaysis of GT5's install and how it reads them that it's about the worst way to arrange files and incredibly inefficient.

It will not get sorted because that's what us loyal fans want!

Gloves and Boots in next up/down-date then is it PD?
 
Is this because of the big numbers of cars and items?
 
Dudes... It has to do with the latest update and media server/ player problems...
 
When ever I had 30 minutes of spare time I would have played GT5, now with the load time I don't even bother :(

WTF? Why are you here at GTplanet if you dont have enough time to allow a game to load? It probably took more time to create a GTplanet account than any loading time on a PS3.
 
WTF? Why are you here at GTplanet if you dont have enough time to allow a game to load? It probably took more time to create a GTplanet account than any loading time on a PS3.

You are more than welcome to come over and see how long it take for the game to load. You can create 2 or more GTplanet accounts.
I never said I don't have enough time to allow the game to load, I said that if I have 30 minutes to spare it's not enough to load the game and enjoy it.

When I have time, after the wife goes to sleep I load the game, make a cup of coffee, enjoy the coffee, start to race, grind the K, exit, the game is stuck on the GT logo, take a shower, the screen changes to GT home, turn off PS3, go to bed. - for that I need a bit more than 30 minutes.

Hopefully patch 1.11 will fix the load problems
 
Ya that stupid GT logo that never stops loading. It happens when I exit seasonals a lot more than anything else or when I leave the parts shop. Also I thought it would be cool to buy parts right from the tuning page, but you can buy engine upgrades or lightening parts. So I'm still forced to go to the tune shop instant stuff than wait for the dumb GT logo to never stop loading.
 
Back