• Thread starter Racelow
  • 7 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

Racelow

(Banned)
Germany
Germany
I wanted to know about update 3.0 the notes say the AI has been worked on. But I hear some people say they really have not changed any better. The ai behavior has been the worst in pcars2 for me. I can't get to the update yet. I wanted to know How are some of you who already have it seeing the AI after the update.

Last edited:
Your thread title needs a grammar adjustment.
How can you start a thread with that title based on only what you hear "some people say"?

Wait for the patch to drop then form your own opinion.

XXI
How can you start a thread with that title
Because, as always, he's a troll with no actual backup whatsoever. Still waiting for that Mustang video to disprove @Scaff and others...

Lay off!
Because, as always, he's a troll with no actual backup whatsoever. Still waiting for that Mustang video to disprove @Scaff and others...
Lay off the jabs will ya. You are trolling this thread right now. And name calling. Is name calling even allowed?

Last edited:
Lay off

Lay off the jabs will ya. You are trolling this thread right now. And name calling. Is name calling even allowed?

I'm also skeptical this thread has any other purpose but beeing noise. When this question was asked less then a week ago and you haven't found that thread. Combined with the amount of unreasonable posts considering pC2, threads like these start to look realy fishy.

Now if not what would be your biggest issue with the ai? Some things are improved according to the patchnotes.
You can always try to see if your particular issues have been solved.

There is nothing wrong with the AI,or the Mustang. Taking some time and adjusting things usually works. Perhaps trying that first would be better than starting another thread. 3.0 has not been released on console.

I wanted to know about update 3.0 the notes say the AI has been worked on. But I hear some people say they really have not changed any better. The ai behavior has been the worst in pcars2 for me. I can't get to the update yet. I wanted to know How are some of you who already have it seeing the AI after the update.
How's that Mustang video coming along?

Lay off!

The name calling is un-needed, and you are correct in saying that it should stop.

However you inability to support the claims you have made is no better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back