So, the US was not that strict follower of the Human rights eh?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tercel_driver
  • 170 comments
  • 4,232 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
VD is pwnt'der'dededed

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

VD PWNTERZ HIMSELF AGAIN
 
Its how you talk. Duh?????//???>
 
Talking about yourself in third person, gohnasyphiherpelaids?
 
Thats how you talk. I thought it was obvious when I said "Its how you talk".
 
Originally posted by Tercel_driver
I'd say, stop counting with you fingers.

Hey man, don't kill your fingers.
 
Originally posted by Ghost C
Talking about yourself in third person, gohnasyphiherpelaids?

uh?

Damn.

You have crossed the path. I can't step into your 3-year old insulting world. I am sorry.

Do you accept guns?

:lol:
 
THat avatar is so Windows 3.1

Have you upgraded your comp?

Maybe it is time to use a mouse now?
 
..That was the dumbest insult I've ever seen before.

Ever.
 
What can you expect from yourself? Not much, obviously.. :rolleyes:
 
No I didn't.

If you didn't understand it Ghost, it is ok.

I can spell the whole post for you if you want?

Bullet by bullet.
 
You already did, by virtue of the fact you typed it.

Dumbass.
 
No, actually you did. See I called you Ghey before. Then I said you had a bad insult. You said "What can you expect from a Ghey dude?" which is calling yourself ghey.
 
Originally posted by Tercel_driver
Actually, you are just trying to argue against something that you just said. It is so pitiful seeing you struggle with your ownself.

If that is the best that you can do, that is to center all your energy in such a small detail, then I can imagine why you constanty try to pull yourself with your delicate choice of words.

What dictionary are you going to memorize now?

Do you know that story about the donkey who ate a whole book to just learn?

:lol:

You are a truely baffling person. You contradicted yourself in successive posts, then claim I'm arguing against my own point.

Answer the question which you keep evading. The question is "Has the United States of America actually proclaimed themselves to be the Human Rights leaders of the world?"

If your answer is "yes", then you are a liar. If your answer is "no" then your inital point is irrelevant. Either way you ARE a liar, since you already said they both have and haven't proclaimed themselves as such.
 
I'm fairly certain none of this matters since there's a grand possibility he's getting banned the next time a mod signs on.

Until then, though, I think I'm going to cool it with the postwhoring and flaming, so I don't get myself on the ban list too.
 
Why does blood taste metallic? Hm.
 
Since this thread has maybe four or five posts to actually do with the topic and the participants seem to be unable to actually discuss the topic without flaming one another, I'll close this.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back