So there's no option to turn off/adjust the HUD?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TJ31
  • 5 comments
  • 1,078 views
Messages
384
I've seen few people said that only the map can be turned off and that's it?
Just double checking... since i'm bored and i'll get the game only in ~26 hours from now. >.<
If that's really like that... i hope that PD will make a patch soon, AI drivers names is quite not a thing that i would like to see on screen. Simple "place number" like 1/16 (like was in GT4) would be enough...
 
From what I can tell messing around in the options menu, it's almost exactly the same options menu that was in Prologue, which in my opinion was almost bare bones.

I'm surprised you can't adjust what shows on the screen. People with plasma TVs like to turn off various items to not burn images into their screen during long races.
 
I've been looking and can't find anything. It's incredibly frustrating to me.
 
I FREAKING HATE IT!!! grrrr they better fix this as soon as they get the time man. so annoying.
 
It is seriously annoying, just want a nice clean screen, not interested in fuel level, g forces and whatever, surely there must be a way!!
 
I don't think the HUD is ever going to go away. It sounds like a feature.
 
Back