So this is a thing now???

• Thread starter Safoo
  • 2 comments
Canada
North America
Safoo71
It's been a while since I last logged on and commented on anything... I'm a livery creator and photography lover in GT Sport, I noticed that a bunch of liveries are disappearing (blocked with a triangle of death icon). My bro had a Penzoil Camaro get banned due to being reported??? His car had over 3000 likes and was selected by PD as one of the top selections...? I was talking with a few people and it turns out that if you report a livery enough times it simply gets banned automatically. Basically done by jealous livery creators to ensure they have no "competition ???" Anybody have experience with this? Are people that petty?

Last edited:
I was talking with a few people and it turns out that if you report a livery enough times it simply gets banned automatically.
Nope. Human moderators, so I'm told (after the chap got a KKK Turbolader decal banned by mistake).

I'm not entirely sure what the criteria are, but PD may remove liveries with "discourteous or illegal content" - which could conceivably include things that are illegal to advertise in certain territories. If your brother's Pennzoil Camaro had cigarette brand decals on it, that'd be something that could get it removed.

Back