So uhh when is a Win a Win?????

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tommy_861
  • 4 comments
  • 869 views
Messages
1,103
United States
NY
Messages
Tommy_861
I noticed this last night. I never really paid huge attention to my "Wins" column on my profile page but I have just recently hit 300 the other day (and didn't get a free gold chrome?? I thought you did at 300 wins), so thats why I saw this now.

I ran online last night, did a couple lounge races with my cousin, they he made a normal room and we did about 5 more races, with a max of 4 people in the room at any point. I had maybe 5 or 6 wins by the time we were done but when i looked at my profile, while my mileage had updated my wins still says 300???

I assumed all this time my online wins counted? Or maybe there has to be a certain number of people in the room?

I did notice also I've only gotten 2 1000 tickets (1 at 1000km, 1 at 100 wins) was I supposed to get more?
 
You get a (random, you just have to be lucky to get a chrome or backup your save to narrow the odds) paint for every 30 cars you get in the game, so 30, 60, 90 and so on, not for wins.
 
You get a (random, you just have to be lucky to get a chrome or backup your save to narrow the odds) paint for every 30 cars you get in the game, so 30, 60, 90 and so on, not for wins.

Ohh I could have sworn the screenshot I saw said 300 wins... maybe it was 300 cars.
 
It player who got the Gold Chrome ironically got it at 300 cars total, but it "can" be acquired at every 30 interval.
 
Ok so aside from gold chrome, more importantly, whats the deal with Wins? Anyone???
 
Back