So.... What are YOU up to tonight....Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Flerbizky
  • 15 comments
  • 637 views

Flerbizky

Weltanschauung
Premium
Messages
7,588
Denmark
Whateversville
Messages
Flerbizky
The EO and me are going to a double 40 birthday.. Except I'm skipping out after 2.5 hours...

Ramms+ein Live !....

I'll report tomorrow....

(very odd but very fitting weather nonetheless... Snow and thunderstorm :odd: )
 
Hah, enjoy your concert. You'll be listening to kickass music while I'll be doing Calculus homework! I know you're feeling jealous. :lol:
 
They played here in Portugal a week ago, but I had to skip it because I had an exam the day after.

I'm not a fan of Rammstein but I don't mind listening to them and their live shows are great.

Enjoy!
 
Ev0
Hah, enjoy your concert. You'll be listening to kickass music while I'll be doing Calculus homework! I know you're feeling jealous. :lol:

Pretty much the same here. Exam studying all the weekend. Oh how fun.

Rammstein huh. They have quite cool performances with fire and stuff right?

Have fun Steffen!

btw Snow in Denmark is pretty rare? It's just started to come here too.
 
GTJugend
Pretty much the same here. Exam studying all the weekend. Oh how fun.

Rammstein huh. They have quite cool performances with fire and stuff right?

he.. can you say 5-7 meter flames shooting out above the audience ?.. They're bloody crazy !... Time to dig out the old leather pants :D

Have fun Steffen!

I will !... trust me :trouble:

btw Snow in Denmark is pretty rare? It's just started to come here too.
Naaah.. Not really - Except for Christmas time. Then it's one in a million that we'll have snow... :odd:
 
I'm not a fan of Rammstein's music at all, in fact, I only semi-like half of 1 song. But I have seen a few of their shows (not live though), and they look like they put on an awesome show. Have fun. 👍
 
Listening to my collection of MP3s on shuffle. 👍

I'm divided on Rammstein. Musically, I like them. Vocally/lyrically, I hate them. However, I've heard their shows up top knotch.
 
I love rammstein (just not what the lyrics translate into). I really do hope they visit Toronto for their next world tour since the last time they came was in 2001 I think.
 
I like Rammstein a LOT. I have 3 or 4 of their CD's. They were supposed to show up here in Michigan a few years ago with Slipknot. The never showed. I was sooo excited to see them too. The concert ended up incredible but would have been better with Rammstein. :dopey: 👍 Have fun at the show!!!!
 
You forgot masochism related stuff... well, they dont talk too much about that, but they do like getting beat on in their videos sometimes :p
 
Strange. I don't care much for lyrics in many bands, so it doesn't worry me. I've seen much weirder. Trust me. MUCH.
 
listening to SJR cds while creating my SJR fansite which will be up soon, if you guys are interested let me know
 
What will be involved in this Fansite, and when will it be up? Might as well post it in your SJR Thread (the one that's already created).
 
Back