so... what high end cars to buy?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ebadevil
  • 4 comments
  • 562 views
Messages
438
United States
Atlanta, GA
Messages
EBA_Devil
So... with the credits being much more difficult to attain in GT6, it means that now we won't be able to just easily buy all the top cars within hours (and I'm absolutely fine with that)... however, the question becomes... you have ~2mill to spend on a high end car... what is the first car you buy? 787B stealth? Delta wing? C60? Sauber? R8? Anything else? I'm trying to figure out what first big purchase will get me the most bang for the $$...
 
Get the Vision GT Mercedes as a gift car. Great machine out of the box, and with proper tuning, it can exceed 300 mph.
 
Yea, I grabbed it yesterday, spent my 200k tuning it, then realized I'm only in IB still and can't use it lol... I'll pass the final event today and go into like the wind to grind some credits... but it can't beat the LMS cars, right? Also, reading about S events, will the Mercedes Vision tear through gas/tires in the longer races?
 
Back