So whats in update 1.03?

  • Thread starter Thread starter wills2084
  • 5 comments
  • 932 views
Messages
244
Messages
lengthybaton
K so I've read to many pages on the main 'update 1.03' thread of people only saying "Downloading it right now" or "just finished downloading it!" I don't care about that. Can anyone who has played it for a few hours with the update tell me whats new? I'm stuck at work for another 7 hours so I can't find out for myself. And please no "Cool! Its Downloading now can't wait" responses!
 
It supports mechanical damage :) in online races you can choose from 3 types; None (no mechanical damage) Light (light damage which repairs over time) and Heavy (full mechanical damage that only gets fixed when you pit stop)

Not 100% sure about it in A-Spec :/ sorry

Hope that helped!
Written from my iPod.
 
That is all I know so far aswell. I do hope they did something with the damage in A-Spec aswell. But a new update is always welcome ;)
 
Yep same here mate, will make it a lot more interesting i have to say!
 
Check the News page. There is also HUGE thread on is here somewhere.
 
It's Mechanical damage online only.

* “None” – No mechanical damage.
* “Light” – Mechanical parts can be damaged, but will “automatically be repaired after a short time has passed.”
* “Heavy” – Mechanical damage will be more severe, and can only be repaired by making a pit stop. Damaged parts will be indicated with on-screen icons.
 
Back