So, what's the story with the Stockyard?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Oligopolist
  • 2 comments
  • 897 views
Messages
4
New Zealand
New Zealand
Messages
CaptainWabbit
I've been using the Mercedes Vision glitch to buy all the ridiculously priced cars.
I'd like to squirrel them away in the stockyard until I've finished the main career path. Has anyone figured out why some cars disappear whilst in the stockyard? Are there steps you can take to stop this happening or is it best to just not put any cars in there right now?
 
ryswloj.jpg
 
I did all the glitching I could just in case they find a way to patch the glitch. They say it can be patched but I'm not talking any chances.

After you sell the first AMG VGT for 20,000,000 go back to 1.01 and buy 40 M4's. That should give you all the money you need to buy every car that is 100,000 credits or more. It will also put you close to the garage limit of 500. You actually want to keep less than 500 so you can still have room to win cars in the career mode. I'm avoiding putting cars in the stockyard until the bug is fixed.
 
Back