So.. Which car to buy?

Messages
61
I need help deciding. I have 270 000 and I am deciding between:

Nissan Fairlady Z (Z34) '08
Nissan GT-R SPECV '09
Mercedes SLS AMG '10
Audi R8 5.2 FSI QUATTRO '09

If I buy the Z34, I will obviously tune it.

Which car do you think is the most fun to drive?
 
SLS!!! haha I don't think I'll ever get bored of driving mine.:D I do like the GTR V-Spec aswell but in my oppinion the SLS handles better.👍
 
The game is installing... Which car do you recommend? I'm debating between the civic and miata. Any other good premium first cars?
 
I would vote against the Z34, it's too heavy for the power you get out of it. I'd vote SLS also.
 
The game is installing... Which car do you recommend? I'm debating between the civic and miata. Any other good premium first cars?

The civic is VERY good imo. Doesn't look very good though ^^
 
I have the Chrome R8 V10 and I love the sound. They really nailed it. It drives really well too.
 
Im not 100% certain but you should be able to get a Ferrari 458 Italia for 270.000. But driving car I own and I smile every time I drive it.
 
First off which car do you like the best? Choose whatever makes you happy, that's a good sack of cash your about to break. I like american cars, so I go out of my way to buy american cars such as the taurus, challenger,mach 1, lighting, and the mustang. I am saving for the 06' Gt40. Just remember your stuck with that car, so you'd better like it!
 
Back