So who here plays forza 7 and gt sport and has both systems?

Xtrmgamer1972

(Banned)
United States
United States
i am really tired of all the haters, thats y i have both systems, get tired of forza then jump on gt sport, or maybe nfs payback when it comes out, so much variety out there, and to many people complain about, its nice to have so many racing games, then you dont get bored and each game is different from the other.

Yep got an Xbox one S and PS4 - play both, they have their positives and negatives, Forza7 way better car sounds/car choices and single player/campaign mode. GTS online racing craps all over Forza7 and better graphics.

I have played a little over 70 hours of Forza 7...and at least 500+ hours of combined past Forzas. GT sport is the first GT game I have ever played... so far I am super impressed. Forza can learn a lot from this game. I love the in-depth tutorials that actually teach you to drive better, and the sportsmanship rating and ghosting in multiplayer makes for a far better online experience. The graphics top Forza in certain areas for me like lighting on cars and how glass and headlights/taillight are rendered. I also really like the UI and generally presentation in GT feels classier.

I still love Forza but I will definitely be putting a bunch of time into GT Sport as well.

I have both as well, and I'll play mostly any racing game that interest me. This last few months have been hurting my wallet, lol. Dirt 4, F1 2017, Project Cars 2, Forza 7, and now GT Sport. I don't get caught up in what game is better, or what is better at being a sim. I just want to race, that's all I care about.

I now have access to both games as well and can freely swap between both using the same wheel and pedal set. I'm not one to put myself in a "fanboy" box because I'll play anything with four wheels.....but honestly GT Sport is a superior game and that's being completely objective. Not sure how anyone could go from Forza to GTS and say they enjoy driving Forza more, because the physics in Forza is just trash in comparison, as are the graphics.

I do. I play both. I like both games but i like Forza better because of the tuning options. Bumpers, rims, spoilers etc etc. GT Sport does have better physics but i love dressing up cars and changing things around and making idiotic engine swaps so thats what i do in Forza and use GT Sport as a real simulator.

Recently got myself a new gaming laptop from MSI during Black Friday and bought Forza 7 along with it. The game is cool, I played a few of the career events. Tried doing online but was having issues with connectivity. Honestly, haven't gotten back on it in weeks. I love GTS so much more. Something about the GT franchise just hits that nostalgia button every time I turn on the game. Can't get enough.

i just got me a xbox s some weeks ago, just to be able to play forza7 and horizon3 after i was a little disappointed by the GTS-demo. well, those two games are simply great!
then, i testet GTS at a friend with beamer and wheel - i simply could not resist buying GTS on sale then. and tell you what? i love it, it's just great as well! haven't played forza since GTS is here. but now i feel GTS is getting a little boring - time to jump back to forza, and come back to GTS after some weeks.
every of these franchises is great in it's way! every game has it's unique tracks (rio, prague, dubai, maple valley, switzerland vs. those great new tracks in GTS) which are really cool!
forza7 has definitely more variety in driving different classes, what i like a lot. GTS just does a great job on teaching you courses an online racing is a blast.

I now have access to both games as well and can freely swap between both using the same wheel and pedal set. I'm not one to put myself in a "fanboy" box because I'll play anything with four wheels.....but honestly GT Sport is a superior game and that's being completely objective. Not sure how anyone could go from Forza to GTS and say they enjoy driving Forza more, because the physics in Forza is just trash in comparison, as are the graphics.
That's honestly the complete opposite of objective, as they both have weaknesses in their physics as well as the graphics department. There are area's GTS excel at, and area's it falls back at that Forza picks up. I don't see how one is outright superior to the other when you look at the whole picture rather than very specific area's to comment on that do not equate to a full game.

I have both but on Xbox prefer the Forza Horizon games for an arcadey fix, the standard Forza's look great but just feels numb and grindy compared to most other racers, weird braking and lift off oversteer too imo. I tried the Forza 7 demo and found it pretty boring so decided not to bother this time around.

I have both but on Xbox prefer the Forza Horizon games for an arcadey fix, the standard Forza's look great but just feels numb and grindy compared to most other racers, weird braking and lift off oversteer too imo. I tried the Forza 7 demo and found it pretty boring so decided not to bother this time around.

I have FH3 not 7 as I already have GTS, Pcars2, Dirt 4(actually too many other racers to type out) and I was looking for a more laid back couch racer. I really like it a lot with only a couple of gripes.

1. There is not a single avatar over 25 years old(from my personal estimation) and a lot of the game is squarely marketed towards a 18-25 year old demographic.
2. i hate the way they market to me from within the game. Maybe if it was a less clumsy effort, but every time it happens "im like "dammit, they are trying to sell me something again".

Been a long time Forza player since FM2, played GT1 & 2 on PSX but never got a PS2 or PS3 and decided to get GTS since I have a PS4. I've been a sim racer for ~20 years now, I've played just about all the racing games (sans recent NFS titles and Burnout Paradise games).

I detest online racing in Forza, nothing but bumper cars, racing in say iRacing, Assetto Corsa with the simracing community (or ACRL/SRS league), and GTS sport mode are just so much better.

I have FH3 not 7 as I already have GTS, Pcars2, Dirt 4(actually too many other racers to type out) and I was looking for a more laid back couch racer. I really like it a lot with only a couple of gripes.

1. There is not a single avatar over 25 years old(from my personal estimation) and a lot of the game is squarely marketed towards a 18-25 year old demographic.
2. i hate the way they market to me from within the game. Maybe if it was a less clumsy effort, but every time it happens "im like "dammit, they are trying to sell me something again".

Yeah that's an issue for me in FH, it's all a bit 'ya-hoo cool dudezzzzz' at times, a lot of the in-game characters are like a modern day Bill & Ted parody, the arcade racing is fun though. I haven't played the full version of Forza 7 but I'm told the loot boxes while not game breaking are a frustrating irritation at the least which continues the annoying 'been sold to at every juncture' vibe.

I have both Forza 7 and GTSport. At the moment, I've stopped playing GTSport until the big update. Forza 7 is cool in its own way: fun, generous and huge content. Forza could learn from GT how to do a nice presentation and camera angles to showcase cars. And GT how to make the racing exciting even with slow cars. I can't stand anymore the bumper cars collisions in GT...

... You must've been in lower SR races.

you're in for a shock if you try online racing in Forza if you think GTS has bad bumper car racing.
Even if I have all the FM and FH on Xbox One, I've never played it online. Though, Forza is well known today for its peaceful and respectful online races^^ About the bumper cars collisions in GT: it's not about the damage but it's rather about how weak the collisions feel. Even cars "hitboxes" are wrong in GT, you can see a big gap between two cars or a car and wall.

Even if I have all the FM and FH on Xbox One, I've never played it online. Though, Forza is well known today for its peaceful and respectful online races^^ About the bumper cars collisions in GT: it's not about the damage but it's rather about how weak the collisions feel. Even cars "hitboxes" are wrong in GT, you can see a big gap between two cars or a car and wall.
That's new to me, I've raced online in Forza games since FM2 and it's the opposite, drivers are extremely aggressive because there's no penalty system, there's no rating system, you can clear cut corners if you want to gain positions, you can divebomb if you want, you can PIT the car in front of you if you want, you can repeatedly side swipe the car that's about to overtake you if you want. peaceful and respectful... Thanks for the laugh.

I actually have both games and systems, but after being disappointed with Forza 7's car list somehow, GT Sport did the thing for me, but well let's say both games have their strengths and weaknesses.

The worst one is GT Sport not having all the cars in the game in arcade mode, unlike Forza 7, all the cars in the game are available as rental cars, but you cannot change the color or the tuning set-up.

I compared the F7 demo on PC to GT Sport on the same T300RS and thought it was borderline unplayable on a wheel. The feedback and wheel feel was atrocious. I think I had more fun playing F7 on a pad. It may have improved since then.

I have both. I own an xbone x and PS4 pro. Whilst I enjoy the gameplay more in GTS, Overall I prefer FM7 due to the single player campaign. Graphically, despite the lower resolution I personally feel that GTS looks better than Forza 7, but by a very small margin. The implementation of HDR on GTS is sublime.

Last edited:
I hope the X was Microsoft last console. I think Turn10 would still exist and then more people can try Forza. I know PC is also an option and I always wanted to have a gaming rig but I always end up getting a console and for PS5 I will also have to get 4K TV

Back