so...X2010 challenge with controller??

  • Thread starter Thread starter CJvzla
  • 3 comments
  • 1,239 views
Messages
36
Messages
CJ_vzla
it took me around 150+ tries (and more than 12 hours on 2 sittings) on each of the 3 tracks to get bronze with the controller but i finally did it..

now i see why people bitch so much about it...its really freaking hard.. specially the first time you get to drive the car

however i still see people who prefer to wait to get it for free on b-spec..its not impossible...just need patience...lots of patience..

also with 1.06 update you can adjust the steering sensitivity with a controller so its easier

what you guys think? have you got any silver or golds with controller?
 
I just got bronze with a controller after the update that made it easier (I was not a lvl 30 before that). It took me under 30 minutes to complete the first two races in bronze, and 20 minutes or so to beat the Suzuka race (turns out I needed a bathroom break). I set controller steering sensitivity to three.
 
Oh yes i golded it with DS3, but here is simuilar thread about it, so no need to make another one...
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=191661

sorry bout the new thread...didnt bother in searching :indiff:

I just got bronze with a controller after the update that made it easier (I was not a lvl 30 before that). It took me under 30 minutes to complete the first two races in bronze, and 20 minutes or so to beat the Suzuka race (turns out I needed a bathroom break). I set controller steering sensitivity to three.

i also had sensitivity to 3..i dunno i guess i was just surprised at how tight the car drives that i had a hard time getting used to it
 
Back