So you are at a barber shop and you open a magazine..

Chicano3000X
Chicano3000
You flip through it and see a car advertisement. At the bottom corner, you see one of those weird bar code symbols (used for smartphones) with a GT logo next to it. With the words below "Test Drive Today!"

The symbol would mean that it is available on GT5's DLC.

You take a picture of it, and then you'll get a text that says "Test Drove Code: xxx-xxxx-xx".

You put that in your GTHome's test drive button and you'll get to test drive a car for free for up to 24 hours from the first time you drive it.

Thoughts?

Not saying it needs to be implemented now but sometime, would this be a good idea for any racing sim?

Magazines are outdated.
I also don't see any way anyone could make enough money off this to actually do it.

Concept is cool. Schwartz may be right about the media, etc., but I could see some car company throwing it into one of their ads to promote the car.

Hey Toyota, are you listening? How 'bout that 86 GT RM?

You mean a new car that you get to test in real life or like a special DLC thing where you test it than can buy it in game?

I'm having a psiquic vission... it's blurry... there are cars... theres is a community of anxious people... the crowd goes wild and made any possible trick to exploit that 24hs borrow for made it eternal

Back