So you thought GT4 wasn't out yet?

  • Thread starter Thread starter nightkid86
  • 6 comments
  • 930 views
Messages
357
So Today I was flipping through NCSU's Campus Gamer magazine and I found this. Sorry I don't have a scanner, but I dont think that this is soo up to date anyways. I quote:

"GRAN TURISMO 4
System....................PS2, Online
Publisher........................SCEA
Developer...............Polyphony Digital
Available............................Now

Car fanatics don't need to be told about GT4, because they already have it
pre-ordered it's the rest of you that should be reading this. After all, while GT4 is all about racing, it's also about unique chanllenges and collectibles. Obtaining special licenses, filling your garage with new rides and pimping them out with tons of enhancement make it a must-have for anyone even remotely interested in cars." <Campus Gamer: 2004-2005 Holiday Buyer's Guide>


Wow, so I guess I will have to go get it tommorow, 'pimp' out my 'rides' and then go race online.
 
Then it's fake bud.

IT's not out.
 
yeah i know its not out...just found that funny

oh it also says about NFS U2 "drive as you would in real life"
 
Maybe they meant the GT4 prolouge and pimp out your ride? WTF? sounds really stupid.
 
probably one of those things that had to be finished a long time ago, before the release date was changed (although for the date to be now, it would have to have been made a long time ago, which is hard to beleive)
 
It almost sounds as if they have the names mixed up between nfsu2 and gt4 or prolouge.
 
nightkid86
So Today I was flipping through NCSU's Campus Gamer magazine and I found this. Sorry I don't have a scanner, but I dont think that this is soo up to date anyways. I quote:

"GRAN TURISMO 4
System....................PS2, Online
Publisher........................SCEA
Developer...............Polyphony Digital
Available............................Now

Car fanatics don't need to be told about GT4, because they already have it
pre-ordered it's the rest of you that should be reading this. After all, while GT4 is all about racing, it's also about unique chanllenges and collectibles. Obtaining special licenses, filling your garage with new rides and pimping them out with tons of enhancement make it a must-have for anyone even remotely interested in cars." <Campus Gamer: 2004-2005 Holiday Buyer's Guide>


Wow, so I guess I will have to go get it tommorow, 'pimp' out my 'rides' and then go race online.


HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA I SAW THAT TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
 
Back