Sochi Autodrom (Completed Track)

• Thread starter NT_03
  • 10 comments
Philippines
RP
"Ask me first!"
This particular race track is a modern-day russian modern circuit. It's placed in Krasnodar Krai, Russia. This particular track will be the venue of the Russian Grand Prix on October 2014. This particular racetrack is a street circuit inside the newly-completed Russian Sochi Olympic Park. This particular racetrack is 5.8 kilometers long, and has 18 corners, and will host round 16 of the 2014 Formula 1 world championship.

Pictures:
14728785168_f3aa13c5ee_o.jpg

sochi-autodrom-3.jpg

Last edited:
the track looks great they have done an excellent job at it 1 track id love to see on GT6 along with a couple others as well

This particular track looks reasonably good. There are a couple of long straights with heavy braking to aid overtaking. Beyond the concrete walls there are some nice buildings from the Olympics to spice up the scenery.

Having said that, these new locations are missing character that older circuits, such as Spa-Francorchamps and Interlagos, have in abundance.

That's not the fully-functional one. This is the fully-functional one that was tested just recently.

That's not the fully-functional one. This is the fully-functional one that was tested just recently.
And what would be the difference in a videogame?

Oh, and, if you want to reply me, please click "reply", otherwise I won't know you do.

And what would be the difference in a videogame?

Oh, and, if you want to reply me, please click "reply", otherwise I won't know you do.

That the other thread was not the fully-furnished one and has a different appearance. This one, however was tested just recently and has a different structure and different buildings..

That the other thread was not the fully-furnished one and has a different appearance. This one, however was tested just recently and has a different structure and different buildings..
Well, the other thread suggests the Sochi Circuit, just like this one. If the circuit is going to appear in GT (Very unlikely, and I prefer other circuits, honestly), it's obvious that it will be the finished version, not the one from a year ago.

Latest Posts

Back