Socomplayer2 and MistaX's Special Edition 944T

United States
New Jersey
FOR SALE
Here is a special edition 1989 Porsche 944T. It is A 700 P.I. B class. We will sell at least 5 for a starting bid of 100,000, They are presicely tuned by MistaX to run under a 1:01 on the Mugello Short. They would be a great car for the GTP B class racing series. These 944's have silly amounts of grip and will take any turn you throw at it. Each one will be a different color and number. The paint job done by me :) will be locked (if you are interested it can be arranged for a custom color number arrangement PM me). If enough people are willing to buy these cars MistaX and I will set up an exclusive racing series just for these special cars. All the decals are real parts on the car, they're not just for show.

More pictures will come. They will go up on the auction house with in the next day or so.

Comments? Questions?

I love the brake dust and dirt effect on the fenders. I tried it myself, but you've nailed it.

hahaha lol. i wouldn't mind one...

If possible could i please have black with red stripes? I'll buy tomorrow if possible?

I demand a free copy of the car, I came up with the series.... I could make a pace car! :dopey:

You came up with the idea of having a 944 only race series based on the livery/setup combination?

Uhh, no, you weren't in the private chat with us. You have to buy it like everyone else. It's not even what I'm using for the GTP B Class competition!

hahaha lol. i wouldn't mind one...

If possible could i please have black with red stripes? I'll buy tomorrow if possible?

Let me know when you're ready, what number you want, and I'll post it on auction.

That'll be yours :)

wow, that look's wicked man, what can the number be? 13, 666?lol

anyway, i should be able to get 100k tonight/this-morning(it's 12:37am here lol), im taking tomorrow of school, so probably in like 14hrs or something? what's your gamertag? Myn is Godzila GTR(1 L).

man these are fast!!!

just lapped maple valley long(in the b class enduro) in 1.35.180 with stuffed front bumber and side skirts. 8 sec's faster then the AI on hard lol.

That's what you get when you buy a car I built :)

Glad you like it. Just don't screw with the tuning. I wish there was a way to lock it so you couldn't edit it on cars you sell.

Back