Software

  • Thread starter Thread starter PREDATOR_UK
  • 0 comments
  • 283 views
Messages
1
Messages
PREDATOR_UK
Well I guess I better say hello first seen as I am new to these forums :)

I am a kind of software developer that focuses in the gaming area, so basically I develop software that is based around games,

Seen as Gran Turismo 5 is such a great game I figured I should try and make a piece of software that fits in with it,

One of the things that bugs me is that there is no kind of way to save set-ups that to write them down in a notepad manually,

After a week or so I made a piece of software that allows you to easily create and save set-ups onto your computer !

This means that if you have two main set-ups lets say one for speed and one for cornering you can enter them into the software's easy to navigate system and save them. The software also allows for loading of set-ups straight into its system !!!

You can download it from: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DWDIS5BA

My only aim is to make things easier for you guys so enjoy and have fun :p

PREDATOR_UK
 
Back