• Thread starter AOS-
  • 1 comments

AOS-

Premium
Canada
'Sauga, ON
IG%2BHakosuka3.jpg

Ignition - Nissan Skyline KPGC10 with Watanabe wheels
The box's frame previously damaged, left mirror previously broken in half, front grill mesh did come loose at one point, rear tire flatspotted, a section of the base's surface is warped due to model being screwed on too tightly to the base.
But still has everything: window box, base & frame, cardboard box.
$180 CAD - Only 240 made.

PM me for shipping quotes.
Accepts Paypal primarily, or cash if local pickup.

If you don't feel those prices are good, suggest a better price you think would definitely grab it for. Prices are very negotiable.

Last edited:
These three have sold recently:

UT - Porsche 993 GT2 Repsol
Condition : Great condition. Model was disassembled to fix the front toe angle (factory defect the original owner wasn't aware of). The inside work is a real hackjob, but it is not noticeable from the outside. No wheels have melted, and only noticeable decal damage is the text on the rear bumper. Also, there is a crack on the box's window.
Price : $150 CAD or Best Offer.

Photos of the model

This WILL include a foam box I made for storage purposes. It won't withstand a tsunami or landslide, but it will eliminate shelf wear when moving boxes around!

TSM - McLaren 12C GT3 24 Hour SPA 2012 (Limited to 500)
Condition : Gorgeous with the side of super glue that ran down one of the wing struts (my bad). Also, front calipers aren't sitting at the same angle, but that's TSM for you.
Price : $120 CAD or Best Offer

Photos of the model

If I force the position of a light source, the glue is very visible like shown, but in the third pic under more practical lighting positions, it's under the shade of the wing making it less noticeable.
Also, in the third pic, in the red circle, the model does have a few of these tiny blemishes. This is resin though so I'm unsure how to explain that.

Pics of the front calipers sitting at different angles as mentioned.

The box itself is just fine. If it matters a lot for you, this wrinkle on the corner is the one biggie.

Minichamps - BMW M1 Pro Car E21 Jagermeister
Condition : Mint, other than the fact I opened it for photos.
Price : $160 CAD or Best Offer.

Photos of the model

If you're nit picky about box condition, that's the biggie. Little dimples on the bottom. How important that is, I'll let you decide.

This WILL include a foam box I made for storage purposes. It won't be able to substitute for a baby crib, but it will eliminate shelf wear when moving boxes around!

Taking ANY offers on the Ignition. The model is hella crisp (only 240 produced), more rare than the AutoART, and is stanced like a beaut.

Back