SOLD all my Forza 3 cars Saturday 22nd. AUCTION IS OVER!

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 3' started by CAMAROBOY69, Oct 18, 2011.

1. CAMAROBOY69

CAMAROBOY69 Premium

After 2 years of playing F3 I accumulated over 100 million dollars legit and close to 300 cars almost all of them are tuned. Around 80 are B clas 500.

My plan is to attempt the Connoisseur achievement 1 more time in F3 and if I get it I will be selling everything in my garage for $5,000 buyout. :tup:

I also did this for F1 and F2.

EDIT Auction is over and was a huge success. Every car sold!!!

2. Jump_Ace

Jump_Ace Staff Emeritus

I'll take a '69 Camaro SS, RX-7 Spirit R Type A and a Subaru Impreza s204 if you have them :)

Jerome

3. CAMAROBOY69

CAMAROBOY69 Premium

Sorry, I dont have any of the FUK cars or any unicorn cars

4. Thatman

Thatman

Do you have the Cobra Daytona Coupe,And the GT40 MkII, or the 599xx?

5. CAMAROBOY69

CAMAROBOY69 Premium

I am pretty sure I have every car in the game besides some of the DLC cars. If you need those cars I can buy and gift them to you.

6. GTMail

GTMail

Wow man thats nice. It would be sweet if I could get a Cobra from you. If i cant thats fine:tup:

7. Thebeast2011

Thebeast2011 (Banned)

Don't they get more valuable as you go? :)

8. mickhooper

mickhooper

Mate are you able to send me the Holden w/427???

9. Darren.

Darren.

Can I have an Audi R10 LMP please? And if possible, a Veyron?

10. CAMAROBOY69

CAMAROBOY69 Premium

As long as they are not DLC cars I should be able to get you any cars you want. Just remember I will be doing this Saturday the 22nd. Probably starting around 10:00AM EST and going most of the day. I plan to start just putting each car I have into the AH with $5,000 buyout. I will be starting with the highest class R1 cars and working my way down. So people are going to get a STEAL on these cars.

11. strtgng

strtgng

I spent the evening the night before last selling every car I had in Forza 3 back to the game, probably 200 cars. The only ones I kept were the 3 unicorns. I then bought one of every single Porsche model in the game in honor of them being MIA in FM4, then shut the game off and removed and sold the Forza 3 disc. RIP Forza 3.

12. CAMAROBOY69

CAMAROBOY69 Premium

I just want that dang Connoisseur achievement. Such a pain. Even if I dont get that achievement I am selling everything. But that achievement is the first thing I am trying Saturday morning. Hopefully deleting all the DLC sample packs will work. Otherwise heck with it.

13. oldmodelt

oldmodelt

I'll let you have the Audi, but I do love the other R1's I don't yet have. Cadillac, Panoz, GT-One, Ferrai's, BMW and the Porsche

14. Thatman

Thatman

Cool thanks, I think I need to add you on xbl actually.:lol:

15. drivatar

drivatar

You can't send or auction unicorn cars. Only Turn10 can do this.

16. Lamboseeker01

Lamboseeker01 (Banned)

Is there an money limit of what you can trade for??

17. Lamboseeker01

Lamboseeker01 (Banned)

I know that Gt5 has an 1 mil limit

18. CAMAROBOY69

CAMAROBOY69 Premium

You can just pick an expensive multi million dollar car, then I can buy and gift it to you. Then you can just sell it for the money. Thats the easiest way to exchange money. Or you can put a car in the AH for for multimillion dollars. Both do the same thing but the first way is the easiest.

19. CAMAROBOY69

CAMAROBOY69 Premium

If you need anything this is your last opportunity before I start doing this tomorrow.

20. CAMAROBOY69

CAMAROBOY69 Premium

Sent you all 3 cars. Not sure if I sent the correct 599 but I sent it anyway.

The other people that requested cars are not on my FL and now my FL is full. lol So you will have to buy them from my AH.

21. CAMAROBOY69

CAMAROBOY69 Premium

Took about 3 1/2 hours but all 300+ cars are sold. Plus I got rid of the $100 million I had AND I got the Conniosour achievement! :D
    Hopefully some of you were able to take advantage of these great deals because I sold a lot of 20 million dollar cars for only $5,000 each. Just my thank you to the community for buying my vinyls, setups, designs, and for all the good times in F3. See you in F4! :tup:

22. Bogie 19th

Bogie 19th

Nice work finally getting the acheevo! I think I can actually delete the game, DLC and saves from my Xbox. I won't be going back to FM3.

23. CAMAROBOY69

CAMAROBOY69 Premium

Thanks. Yes I deleted all my F3 data after the auction and traded F3 in toward Saints Row 3.

24. robisme

robisme

I did exactly the same myself months ago. I never really got on well with FM3, something just not right with it.

25. Rue

Rue Premium

Oh no... I totally forgot to get online for your auction. I'm never going to be able to buy all the cars now. :wail: :wail:

Congrats on your achievement though! :cheers: